ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go, we have positive cases. Mayo Bowl in doubt

hey how about some of yall turn off social media, go to work, and tend to your families, wtf is q’anon? another group of people? i thought we were trying to get away from stigmatizing people because of their creed, color, sex of choice etc… let’s keep it to football. you’re louder in your own backyard than you are here. don’t be ashamed, go outside and yell it.

Probably because there is nothing to dispute. The patent storyline about items his name is on for HIV drugs have nothing to do with the COVID vaccines and while the NIH had scientists working with Moderna that isn’t Fauci having a patent.

Considering there have been multiple studies about how the vaccines work and the antibody infusions work the bigger question would be why do you think there are different outcomes.
Much of the HIV vaccine technology research is being used in the COVID vaccines. ICAN sued the NIH in court to disclose the conflict of interest with current vaccine revenue. Below is some information to that end and there's plenty more.

With regard to the two medications, they are completely different but probably not the right environment to discuss those differences.

BTW, "fact checkers" were sued in court this month and were forced to admit that it ultimately was just their opinion.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/anthony-s-fauci

From NIH website:
https://www.ott.nih.gov/royalty/information-nih-inventors#11

When are royalty payments made to inventors?
Royalty payments to inventors are processed two times in the calendar year. The first payment is generally made from late May to late June. The second payment is generally made from late October to late November. Payments cannot be distributed to inventors until the royalty information is completely reconciled to ensure accurate payouts.
What do the payments represent?
The payments represent the inventor´s share of royalty payments from licensees to the NIH during the fiscal year. For example, the first inventor payment is based on money received by the NIH for the period of October 1 through March 31. The second inventor payment is based on money received by the NIH for the period of April 1 through September 30.
How are the royalty payments calculated?
Inventors receive the first $2,000 collected from a licensee. Next, they receive 15 percent of royalties above $2,000 and up to $50,000. Finally, they receive 25 percent of royalties in excess of the first $50,000 collected each year. Each inventor cannot receive more than $150,000 in royalty payments for a calendar year.
How are the payments made to inventors?
The payments are made by either direct deposit to the inventor´s financial institution or by check.

A voice like this, i.e one of logic and sensibility, is not welcome here lol

So the message is "run get vaxxed with an experimental medication because the hospitals are filling up?"

Shouldn't we start with not firing healthcare workers who were on the frontlines for a year before these vaccines ever appeared?

While true isn’t that the implication? I don’t have to accept something whether true or not because you can question anything? What other purpose is their in questioning something unless you think it isn’t true and at what point do you accept you are just questioning something because you don’t want to accept the truth because it’s not as convenient for you? So again just because you can question something doesn’t mean the question is valid and it’s questioned enough times by enough people it’s going to change anything.
He stated that he feared people who don't question things. If you never question anything you will never learn the truth. That's why questioning these vaccines is not allowed on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. They don't want us to know the truth. Now I'm moving on. Have a great day Diz and Go Cocks!

Exactly. Believe me, big pharma would much rather cure Covid with a medication you take after getting infected versus a vaccine that keeps you from getting it (edit: helps decrease the chances you end up in the hospital) The profit margin on a medication is substantially greater versus a vaccine.
The treatment at home is free too. So you are full of shit!

Those flat earthers are loopy. What are they thinking? And how can anyone question the moon landing now that we have cameras looking at about every planet. C’mon people. Wake up.
Oh, I was out on Lake Thurmond fishing this morning and I swear I saw Elvis fishing a shoreline. I hollered at him and his driver sped off in a nice boat. That’s proof right there.

Agreed. But questioning nothing is the same, imo.

Personally, my red light goes off when people start with the "its settled, don't question it" kind of talk.
So do you think it’s settled that the earth is round or does that set off the red light?

Note to all! Omicron isn't remotely close to the other strains of covid. Its more contagious and much much weaker. Its a cold at this point. Events are being canceled over a cold. It doesn't attack the lungs. Its actually the variant we've been waiting on as it's turning into an endemic.
Can you provide some links to support these claims?

Can you provide some links to support these claims?

Here you go. There are several more preprints with a similar conclusion. This would explain the new cases exploding. We might have found a hero if they just leave it alone and don't try to create an Omicron vaccine (profit) and consequently, new variants.

Meanwhile, Fauci is now suggesting for passports on domestic flights with vaccines that are two variants old and cleary ineffective at transmission. Yet another signal that this is not all about human health. He needs to go.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03826-3

"Omicron game-changer, mild brief without major systemic invasion, escapes natural, vaccinated, and monoclonal antibodies. Explained by heavily mutated RBD on S1. Will induce additional immunity to new Spike and 26 additional proteins including nucleocapsid; "Natural Booster"

Here you go. There are several more preprints with a similar conclusion. This would explain the new cases exploding. We might have found a hero if they just leave it alone and don't try to create an Omicron vaccine (profit) and consequently, new variants.

Meanwhile, Fauci is now suggesting for passports on domestic flights with vaccines that are two variants old and cleary ineffective at transmission. Yet another signal that this is not all about human health. He needs to go.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03826-3

"Omicron game-changer, mild brief without major systemic invasion, escapes natural, vaccinated, and monoclonal antibodies. Explained by heavily mutated RBD on S1. Will induce additional immunity to new Spike and 26 additional proteins including nucleocapsid; "Natural Booster"
Really not sure that "study" concludes what you claim. Also, really no info on the actual study.....dates, where it was done, size of the group, etc. There is also a ton of data that shows the current vaccines dramatically decrease your risk of infection (not eliminate) and dramatically decreases the likelihood you get sick if are infected.

I think you misunderstood what I mean by medication. I’m referring to medications developed BY the pharmaceutical companies specifically for Covid. Pharma makes substantially more money on medications they develop to treat disease versus things to prevent disease.
And dentists can make more money filling in cavities and installing implants than encouraging people to brush their teeth.

Really not sure that "study" concludes what you claim. Also, really no info on the actual study.....dates, where it was done, size of the group, etc. There is also a ton of data that shows the current vaccines dramatically decrease your risk of infection (not eliminate) and dramatically decreases the likelihood you get sick if are infected.

You really need to read the entire paper. As far as the dramatic reductions, we've had more cases and deaths during a full year of the vaccines.

I truly hope it does help with exactly what you are stating. But I think we can both agree its not helping with transmission at this point so let's stop beating each other up with mandate threats and the like.

Reactions: chief2791
You really need to read the entire paper. As far as the dramatic reductions, we've had more cases and deaths during a full year of the vaccines.

I truly hope it does help with exactly what you are stating. But I think we can both agree its not helping with transmission at this point so let's stop beating each other up with mandate threats and the like.
And there is tons of info like this.........from actual practicing healthcare professionals seeing the impacts in ream time.

I think you misunderstood what I mean by medication. I’m referring to medications developed BY the pharmaceutical companies specifically for Covid. Pharma makes substantially more money on medications they develop to treat disease versus things to prevent disease.

100%. The "COVID Hospital Package" w/ Remdesivir, etc. was reported to be netting $300-400k per patient.

And there is tons of info like this.........from actual practicing healthcare professionals seeing the impacts in ream time.

It's unfortunate it's come to this, but I don't trust Pfizer-sponsored news channels anymore with regard to anything COVID. The positive is that whether you are vaxxed or not, most people seem to have very mild symptoms. There are very few deaths that have been associated with Omicron around the world.

And dentists can make more money filling in cavities and installing implants than encouraging people to brush their teeth.
For sure. I can tell you from obvious experience that I spend more time trying to convince people to develop healthy habits that would make my services unneeded. Sometimes I leave work and I feel like I’ve just spent 8 hrs pounding my head against the wall. You reach a point when u realize that people are going to do what they want to do no matter how sound the advice you give them is.

It's unfortunate it's come to this, but I don't trust Pfizer-sponsored news channels anymore with regard to anything COVID. The positive is that whether you are vaxxed or not, most people seem to have very mild symptoms. There are very few deaths that have been associated with Omicron around the world.
The bolded statement is at beat misleading and at worst simply not true. Actual American healthcare providers consistently saying almost all their ER and hospitalizations are non-vaccinated folks and this crap take continues to be spread.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
The bolded statement is at beat misleading and at worst simply not true. Actual American healthcare providers consistently saying almost all their ER and hospitalizations are non-vaccinated folks and this crap take continues to be spread.
Maybe in big cities like NYC? One of the big issues now is COVID has been label like CANCER. So all of the hypocondriacs race to the hospital and ER when they or their kid tests postive and they exhibit any symptoms at all. This could have mostly been avoided with an emphasis on early treatment and education on ways to keep your immune system up.

This is what kills me about the anti-vaxxers. They run to use the medical treatments the moment they get sick.

That was the average cost per patient based on the average length hospital stay for a COVID patient.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/14/nyregion/coronavirus-billing-nyc.html
One persons bill doesn’t make:

The "COVID Hospital Package" w/ Remdesivir, etc. was reported to be netting $300-400k per patient.

If you just want to post something for shock value just go with this one. Now you can claim that the package is 1 million.

One persons bill doesn’t make:

The "COVID Hospital Package" w/ Remdesivir, etc. was reported to be netting $300-400k per patient.

If you just want to post something for shock value just go with this one. Now you can claim that the package is 1 million.

Did you read the article? $300-400K is the reported average cost per patient who is admitted.

https://money.com/covid-19-hospital-cost-by-state/

Did you read the article? $300-400K is the reported average cost per patient who is admitted.

https://money.com/covid-19-hospital-cost-by-state/
It’s behind a pay wall but again you’re looking at worst case scenarios and trying to 1) play it off like it’s not just what they consider high complexity cases which require lengthy ICU stays and ventilators and 2) trying to make it sound like Remdisiver was driving the cost of those bills.

It’s behind a pay wall but again you’re looking at worst case scenarios and trying to 1) play it off like it’s not just what they consider high complexity cases which require lengthy ICU stays and ventilators and 2) trying to make it sound like Remdisiver was driving the cost of those bills.

Nope. The average cost of a patient with COVID complications nets a hospital between $300-400K in a package that does include Remdesivir. This was a protocol that Fauci and the NIH designed specifically for hospitals to follow. As it turns out, Remdesivir is not that great of a drug, but that's beside the point.

Exercise, eating right. :)

Seriously, we all make personal choices that shouldn't preclude us from seeking medical attention.
Neither of those things are anywhere near comparable to the current covid situation. It's intellectually dishonest to pretend they are analogous.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT