ADVERTISEMENT

Hollis #2 Player for Northwestern took the Helmet Off of a Utah Player and Used it to Hit the Player on the Shoulder.

george-costanza-wrong.gif

🤔😯😲 Why wasn't this player Ejected from the game. Absolutely ridiculous.

I did not see what happened. Just going by your comments, ejection would be insufficient. Suspension at a minimum but, if a senior whachagonna do? This bullshit about excessive celebration needs to stop also..... TODAY!!!

IF YOU CAN NOT CONTROL YOUR ACTIONS, 100% OF THE TIME, YOU DO NOT BELONG ON THE FIELD AT ANY TIME WHATSOEVER!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
It happened way after the game was over. The player was looking into the stands at the band that was playing the school’s anthem and was bushwhacked. I think he still had his helmet on. A small melee ensued.

Youngman was a great player. He made many tackles in the game, some most likely for a loss. Leader for the Northwestern Defense. Thought he may have been one of the Players of the game.

Happened during the Game. McElroy and McDonough made comments about it. He Ripped the kids
Helmet off and Swung it at the Kid. Glad he hit the player on his shoulder, I was afraid he was going to swing it and hit him on the head with no protection. Matt Referee Advisor for the Network said a Personal Fowl should have been called.

I guess the refs may have been coached not to eject kids unless they have too, because of Opt-Outs for the NFL prospects and Portal Transfers

The Utah player was in the process of attacking the NW player So it looked like self defense from the short clip that i saw.

Last edited:
My mistake. Wrong game. The player from Eastern Michigan was the one that went after another way after the game was over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT