ADVERTISEMENT

"I'm Stunned" - Those are the words of Tommy Suggs just now...

MAJOR changes from QB to OC need to be made and implemented in the next 6 days; if not, then this team has zilch hope.

I'm stunned as-much-as Scruggs. I am disappointed beyond verbal explanation.
It don't matter who they change. If our Offensive line can't handle North Carolina. I can't imagine what it will be like against bama.

I'm not happy we lost but I'm OK with it. Like the end of a relationship where you've come to the hard truth that changes need to be made. Muschamp now has no excuses for this season. It's over before it began. Forget the BS, best team ever, hardest schedule ever BS. He just got exposed by a true freshman, 2-9 team. SAME EFFING INEFFECTUAL SHIT he's done his entire tenure here. Terrible offensively, terrible defensively, deer in headlights, unfit to coach expression.

It may suck today, but long-term it's needed.

P.S. FU too Tanner. You gave this bum a job. And raises to boot!

You know what I'm worried about now? That we'll end up with a 1 win season Brad Scott, losing the confidence of the players, dumpster fire style exit.

It’s possible. This game wasn’t really as close as it seemed. North Carolina out gained us by 200 yards. Up and down the roster, man for man, they were better. That’s a scary thought.

Speaking of that freshman QB. Man, I wish he had taken a 100 mile ride down to Columbia. Kid is pretty good.

And after that debacle at the bowl game, I vowed I wouldn't go back to Panther Stadium again. Glad I listened to my gut and stayed home. And it looks like a lot of folks seem to have felt the same as me. At least the UNC folks had the excuse of not thinking they had a chance and that improvement under Brown would be a year, or two, away. But from the looks of the crowd, didn't look like much belief in Muschamps promise of the best and deepest team he's had. They announced 52k. But there is no way there were close to 50k in the place

MAJOR changes from QB to OC need to be made and implemented in the next 6 days; if not, then this team has zilch hope.

I am sorry to say this but it is not just on Bentley.

The defense could not stop the UNC run in the 4th quarter.
The defense could not stop the UNC pass in the 4th quarter.
Our running game looked bad, and not really coordinated the last 3 quarters.
The HC saw this situation and could not make adjustments to strategy, nor could he try some trick play, etc., to help regain momentum.
We kept trying to run the ball even though it should have been obvious that we did not have a running game.

On paper we have just as good or better athletes as UNC. So we are not behind there.

Maybe Muschamp is not a good evaluator, or maybe not a good game day motivator.

There is no easy, simple change that will fix this.

Agree. Not sure I've ever seen such poor play calling or execution. Bentley acts as though he is scared to throw the ball and is aiming it.

I felt like the writing was on the wall when we had the ball in pretty good position, 4th down and 1, and we elect to kick! End of ballgame, and with decisions that were made today, I cannot believe that this staff will weather the storm - and not only today, but 13 points scored over the last 8 quarters!!

The HC saw this situation and could not make adjustments to strategy, nor could he try some trick play, etc., to help regain momentum.
We kept trying to run the ball even though it should have been obvious that we did not have a running game.

On paper we have just as good or better athletes as UNC. So we are not behind there.

And yet with that you mentioned when the game was on the line our stellar QB threw 20 feet over the head of a wide open receiver

Looks kinda familiar doesn’t it ??

Reactions: yungan

Maybe not fully on him, but Jake had an opportunity to hit Shi up the seam and missed. I’d bet 90% of CFB QBs make that throw and 100% of fourth year starters make that throw. I’d even venture to say the majority of HS QBs make that throw in the same situation. Fact is, he just can not rally the team in those situations. Maybe early on in his career, but that aspect of is game has disappeared.

Shouldn't be that many. Everybody ought to stay home and send a loud message of an empty stadium to Tanner, the board, and the president
A great idea, except no one in charge would notice....as long as they got their checks and got to schmooze with each other at the Board meetings.

Reactions: cockgun
How long will we keep playing #daddyball behind this very average QB? Yes other areas of terrible performance but still had a chance to win the game if we could connect EASY passes.

Reactions: okccock
You know what I'm worried about now? That we'll end up with a 1 win season Brad Scott, losing the confidence of the players, dumpster fire style exit.
I am now thinking four wins at most. With the exception of special teams, I thought the offensive and defense were out performed.

Reactions: Baron Von Logan
I thank Champ for gettin the OPS building built, though it may have been on the
table already.He is nothing.more than a DC.Way too conservative. just not a good head coach.Fire him now and I have ben a staunch supporter, no more.

I'm not sure how good of a DC he is. We continually get run all over, game after game, year after year. UNC had around 250 on the ground today didn't they? I think they out gained us overall by a pretty good margin. Luckily we held them to field goals 3 times or the beating would have been worse.

Either do not go or go and Boo every player every coach..every administrator every chance you get. Boo loud and often.

We suck so much that we are the example people point to in college football for sucking. That is not just a thing you get from having a bad coach or lack of talent..that is something that comes from the dna of the program.

I say go with it..that is what the people in charge have given us for decades..stop fighting it. Lets see how bad we can make it if we fans shift gears and try to help them out.

And yet with that you mentioned when the game was on the line our stellar QB threw 20 feet over the head of a wide open receiver
this was awful. That pass is completed by an overwhelming % of D1 QBs, not ours of course.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT