ADVERTISEMENT

Loudest Carolina game you've ever been to?

Ok so I didn't get the year right. Whatever. It was the 38-14 victory over Southern cal and 37-36 over Bama. Geez. 1983 and 2001. Feel better now, Rodney?

Loudest overall game I can remember is a tough one. Loudest overall moment was Ace's punt return against UGA in 2012. For about a half a second I had a total sensory overload, just so much noise and insanity that I literally could not hear, see, touch, taste, or smell. The student section was ready to storm the field right then and there.

I agree with you. The crowd was standing and shouting the entire game.

When SC beat Bama. Real loud.
Not to nit-pick, but you know we've beaten them a couple of times in Williams Brice, right? And I think the place was louder in the 4th quarter when Petty beat them than it was at any point in the game when Garcia beat them.

Loudest overall game? I'm thinking either FSU in 84, Clemson in 87, or Georgia in 2012 (but I didn't see that one in person).

Loudest single moment? It's between Ace's punt return against Georgia or Brad Edwards' pick-6 against Clemson. Honorable mention would go to Raynard Brown's kickoff return against FSU, Kimrey's fade pass off the bench on 4th down to beat Miss. State, Petty's last TD to cap the comeback against Alabama, and the entire pre-game and first 5 minutes of the infamous black-out game against Florida.

In basketball, one of the loudest I heard was the Cincy game when Anthony Grant hit the 3 at the buzzer to complete the 20+ point comeback in the second half
You are right. That was instant bedlam. One second, all the fans were in the stands. Literally one second later, we were all on the court.

Reactions: omabound
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT