ADVERTISEMENT

LSU Golden Girls vs Coquettes

Originally posted by AtlasShrugged:
This should be the model our program follows...
We're certainly CAPABLE of matching the LSU Golden Girls in the knock-out beauties category, but South Carolina is not Louisiana. Think!

To start, the a-hem fatties ALONE would stir up a national protest effort.

I'm all for giving it a try though - back in the 60's and 70's the Coquettes were gorgeous creatures to behold! Beautiful legs in those white high heels, form fitting swimsuit-style unis. goddess long hair . . . I digress.

Reactions: redrogers
I think our band has started making strides in that catagory, including placement in the stands. The dance team now is placed on the bottom two rows of the band in front of and somewhat hiding the flag team.

Son that is a collection of some of the finest women in the South, hands down . Always loved the Golden Girls. Big hard, bad bodies; what's not to love.
Their opening march when the band plays pregame is something to see. We followed that pattern to a degree, but in death valley it is something else.

I'm sold.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

if I'm not mistaken, the Golden Girls get paid a partial scholly or per diem for their service, that's why they are able to amass such a stable of fine lovelies, pretty sure the Coquettes don't even get a class credit, it is pure volunteer

Originally posted by 67gamecock:
Originally posted by AtlasShrugged:
This should be the model our program follows...
We're certainly CAPABLE of matching the LSU Golden Girls in the knock-out beauties category, but South Carolina is not Louisiana. Think!

To start, the a-hem fatties ALONE would stir up a national protest effort.

I'm all for giving it a try though - back in the 60's and 70's the Coquettes were gorgeous creatures to behold! Beautiful legs in those white high heels, form fitting swimsuit-style unis. goddess long hair . . . I digress.
Ah I remember it well.

Originally posted by CaliCock:

if I'm not mistaken, the Golden Girls get paid a partial scholly or per diem for their service, that's why they are able to amass such a stable of fine lovelies, pretty sure the Coquettes don't even get a class credit, it is pure volunteer
All members of the marching band get 1 credit hour and a $400 scholly

Reactions: mannblack
Originally posted by SteelSpur106:

Originally posted by CaliCock:

All members of the marching band get 1 credit hour and a $400 scholly
LSU's band website also notes that to be a Golden Girl you must maintain a 2.0 GPA.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Maybe we can emulate UTs hostess program. Worth a try it might help recruiting. Maybe we could beat them this year.

This post was edited on 3/31 6:42 PM by lexgamecock

Reactions: hobcawcreekcock
Love our band. They've improved tremendously over the last couple of years. Come a long way.

But here's the deal. Give credit where it's due. LSU golden band from tiger land and those girls are the top shelf of marching bands. My goodness the beauty every year.

The lady over our band came from there. That's where a lot of the improvement has come from.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

have seen a game or twenty on that campus

golden girls are as good as it gets

very few, if any, of those golden chicks are teenagers

it is believed that some moonlight on bourbon street (after class, of course)

have seen a game or twenty on that campus

golden girls are as good as it gets

very few, if any, of those golden chicks are teenagers

it is believed that some moonlight on bourbon street (after class, of course)

hell of a round trip on sat night 2 make a livin'. ......u think any of r coquettes might b workin' on haren st? it is somewhat of a shorter trip.

Reactions: fewstigers
back in the late 80's and early 90's we had some very good lookn cockettes....would beat those even today!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT