ADVERTISEMENT

LSU Golden Girls vs Coquettes

i got a close up
th

Love our band. They've improved tremendously over the last couple of years. Come a long way.

But here's the deal. Give credit where it's due. LSU golden band from tiger land and those girls are the top shelf of marching bands. My goodness the beauty every year.

The lady over our band came from there. That's where a lot of the improvement has come from.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
That lady's been gone for three years. We have a guy with Big 10 pedigree over the marching band now. He has done well also.

We're certainly CAPABLE of matching the LSU Golden Girls in the knock-out beauties category, but South Carolina is not Louisiana. Think!

To start, the a-hem fatties ALONE would stir up a national protest effort.

I'm all for giving it a try though - back in the 60's and 70's the Coquettes were gorgeous creatures to behold! Beautiful legs in those white high heels, form fitting swimsuit-style unis. goddess long hair . . . I digress.

We should DEMAND that the BOT require only the very best for our line of Coquettes!

Reactions: Silverspur02
Love our band. They've improved tremendously over the last couple of years. Come a long way.

But here's the deal. Give credit where it's due. LSU golden band from tiger land and those girls are the top shelf of marching bands. My goodness the beauty every year.

The lady over our band came from there. That's where a lot of the improvement has come from.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Something in crawfish ettoufie that enhances their glow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT