ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp postgame locker room video

That was awesome! I also like that he hates the media. You can just tell when you watch his post game interviews.lol

This should be only for the team. Should not be public.
It seems like it's members of the team submitting the videos. Let them decide if it should be public. Since there was not any notice handed down after last week, that tells me the coaching staff is ok with it. If everyone involved is ok with it, why aren't you?

It speaks a lot to recruits watching too....these coaches are selling a product and these videos are an example of that product. I love it

Reactions: Cock-Vader
Yea I think it is part of our overall promotion process, we are pushing much more content out in hopes of getting people excited about our team, which they should be

Reactions: Cock-a-Doo
It speaks a lot to recruits watching too....these coaches are selling a product and these videos are an example of that product. I love it
Exactly... we are long past the point at which EVERYTHING you can market needs to be marketed.

It appears the players are buying in on what the coaches are selling. I never really felt that way about Coach Spurrier teams. I believe Coach Mushchamp is doing a really good job. But don't get too far in front of yourself, we don't have the talent yet to win a championship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT