ADVERTISEMENT

Myles Murphy

Once again, if not us, then go to a school we won’t play but once maybe twice a decade. Remember when we gave them their only regular season loss? Then they got hosed in the ACCCG, recovering an onside kick vs. Clemson only to have the refs protect the undefeated team?
Any ways, onward and hopefully upward. We had one weekend with 5 commitments, and hopefully we can do that again with a few4s and 5s sprinkled in.

Not really. UNC is an entire academic tier above USC. There’s not a dime’s difference between facilities, Kenan beats WB every way except seating capacity, and UNC has us head-to-head.
What are you doing waking up from a dream in a different universe? Fake reality..

Not really. UNC is an entire academic tier above USC. There’s not a dime’s difference between facilities, Kenan beats WB every way except seating capacity, and UNC has us head-to-head.
LOL...huh???

I am scratching my head too on this one...oh well, on to the next recruit...maybe Muschamp and CO. will go harder for Jacolbe Cowan out of Charlotte...I've always said it would be harder to recruit Greensboro/Raleigh than it would be to recruit Charlotte....We have to own metro Charlotte, espically in 2021....

I guess we'll see Murphy on the Jefferson Pilot game of the week at noon against Wake Forest or Syracuse....

I am scratching my head too on this one...oh well, on to the next recruit...maybe Muschamp and CO. will go harder for Jacolbe Cowan out of Charlotte...I've always said it would be harder to recruit Greensboro/Raleigh than it would be to recruit Charlotte....We have to own metro Charlotte, espically in 2021....

I guess we'll see Murphy on the Jefferson Pilot game of the week at noon against Wake Forest or Syracuse....
Lol, yep and there is a lot of people who dont know what Jefferson-pilot is. Kind of sad really.

Or against those weak Virginia wahoos. Lol

Ok, on the other board. They are claiming they made a commitment video for Murphy back in june for USC.

D. Evans and Bingley-Jones are next....Mack is making some serious upgrades to the talent at UNC. Gamecocks should be happy, hopefully they will at least give Clemson a game in the ACC-ship.

Sounds like you guys better re-recruit your WR from Dudley...

Four-star wide receiver Mike Wyman, Murphy’s teammate at Dudley, is committed to South Carolina.

“We’re going to get him,” Murphy said.

Also sounds like Dudley is going to have one heck of a team this year.

Do not get out recruited by unc. That would be a bad harbinger. Can’t be dependent on sc only. Have to have NC kids.

We sure seem to have lost a lot of momentum in recruiting this summer. Would be nice for us to see the Flipper live up to his name. We have a decent class now but not anything that will close the gap with any of our main rivals.

Nobody recruited him harder than Muschamp. He doesnt want to come to USC. End of story.
Exactly I'm not gonna fault the kid ,but he bought what Mack and the boys were selling, let see what he is feeling when they win 4 or 5 games this year.Maybe he will still be smelling what they're cooking.Especially when later on in their season they have a full stadium of 22,000 and we have 80+ with our crazy atmosphere.No comparison.

He said it before the 2017 game. That's right...he said it just months after our QB said "Never Again" after getting beat down 56-7. I swear you think someone in the administration would have laid down the law after that embarrassment.

Todd doesn't bother me as much as some folks, but no idea what he was thinking going on the radio before the game with this crap.

Reactions: agantt
Ellis said it before the Clemson/Carolina game in 2017. Clemson folks haven’t forgotten it. Probably one of the dumbest things he could say considering they’ve been to 4 straight playoffs and won two Championships.

Love Todd’s passion though.

Reactions: agantt
Exactly I'm not gonna fault the kid ,but he bought what Mack and the boys were selling, let see what he is feeling when they win 4 or 5 games this year.Maybe he will still be smelling what they're cooking.Especially when later on in their season they have a full stadium of 22,000 and we have 80+ with our crazy atmosphere.No comparison.
This means he currently isn't buying what Muschamp and our boys are selling. Considering the fact that Brown is coming out of retirement and will only be there a handful of years, this is concerning.

Well it looks like Payton is the one recruiting Murphy to UNC, what if?
9311853.png

Well, althoughUSC won by4 the last time they played,UNC was the better team.
South Carolina has won the last 4 meetings and UNC hasn't beaten USC in 28 years(7-2 against UNC since 1981). The last game was against the worst team USC has fielded since Brad Scott was fired. Do you really believe UNC has the facilities that USC does? LMAO! Have you seen our brand new football operations center?

Reactions: PC31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT