ADVERTISEMENT

New commitment 1/19, who is it?

Has Coach Beamer issued his "Welcome Home" tweet yet?

edit - nevermind, I see now that he has......

So this could be a commitment from the recruiting class, or it could be another transfer committing to us. Who knows?

Maybe it's JT Daniels from uga, or the WR from there. They are in the portal.

Gary Gray is out recruiting for us. Can't quite remember his career and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Karma may have been served up on that one.
Summer's kid or grandkid plays youth football in Lexington. Looks pretty good, but still young.

That's cold bro. Lol
could be, but it is true nothing wrong stating facts. lol

so many were helping him but it just didn't take for him. there is a reason he was not selected to play in that, forgot the name, senior high school south carolina game.

could be, but it is true nothing wrong stating facts. lol

so many were helping him but it just didn't take for him. there is a reason he was not selected to play in that, forgot the name, senior high school south carolina game.
Wasn't it the Shrine Bowl? A good friend of mine was just getting in to HS coaching at the time, and he said the word was already out on Summers.

And when Holtz had to hire his assistant coach from HS to basically be his babysitter, I knew it would only be a matter of time before things came to a head.

Unfortunately, my friend and I were right.

"Wasn't it the Shrine Bowl? A good friend of mine was just getting in to HS coaching at the time, and he said the word was already out on Summers.

And when Holtz had to hire his assistant coach from HS to basically be his babysitter, I knew it would only be a matter of time before things came to a head.

Unfortunately, my friend and I were right".

There was this crazy lady that tried to befriend the family and just knew she was going to be on the Meat-Train when he hit it big. Seems as if she tried to worm her way in with Lou & the staff. Made cookies for them and the team etc. People can be pretty screwed up.

In all seriousness though, who is it really? I've seen Lovesea Carroll mentioned. I also wondered about that RB that was from Columbia University that visited.

Reactions: TAV31
Wasn't it the Shrine Bowl? A good friend of mine was just getting in to HS coaching at the time, and he said the word was already out on Summers.

You know that "babysitter" supposedly is? The DC at Coastal....I could be wrong

in high school and apparently his adult life he liked the weed.

I think he is just referring to their rep of not being afraid to get in a fight. Their dad would fight alongside them from what I heard
Yeah, that's pretty much what I remembered. Not exactly the greatest ambassadors for our program.

At least one of them is a member of a Gamecocks Facebook group I'm in and he still comes across as a punk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT