ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tenn. Tickets

Leave it to a bunch of drunk, inbred hillbillies to make their tickets look like a whiskey bottle! Clemson will probably have pictures of Jesus and his disciples on theirs!
If they wanted to be more true to what it is to live in east Tennessee it would be a sudafed box or whatever else is used to cook meth.

I live in upper East Tennessee and I can tell you it's much prettier here than most, MOST parts of South Carolina and I'm a native South Carolinian....upstate SC and the coast are the only parts of SC worth mentioning....

I think there's some geographic envy....nothing compares to mountain living...

Reactions: Tenn"cock
I live in upper East Tennessee and I can tell you it's much prettier here than most, MOST parts of South Carolina and I'm a native South Carolinian....upstate SC and the coast are the only parts of SC worth mentioning....

I think there's some geographic envy....nothing compares to mountain living...

I like Tennessee - especially East Tennessee with its lovely mountains and country music, however in terms of size and breath-taking beauty, Western North Carolina has 'em beat by a long mile, imo.

I live in Midlands SC, west of Lexington - a great place to live imo and many folks must agree with me - they are coming here in droves. We can't keep 'em out with a Louisville Slugger. From Ohio, New York, Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc.

In the 1940's-50's, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana and Kentucky all had more people than SC. As of the last census, SC has passed all of them. Next on the list - Alabama. There's got be something right about this place. Especially November - March! :)

I like Tennessee - especially East Tennessee with its lovely mountains and country music, however in terms of size and breath-taking beauty, Western North Carolina has 'em beat by a long mile, imo.

I live in Midlands SC, west of Lexington - a great place to live imo and many folks must agree with me - they are coming here in droves. We can't keep 'em out with a Louisville Slugger. From Ohio, New York, Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc.

In the 1940's-50's, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana and Kentucky all had more people than SC. As of the last census, SC has passed all of them. Next on the list - Alabama. There's got be something right about this place. Especially November - March! :)

Where in Tennessee have you been? Unicoi County Tennessee is the prettiest, most scenic county in the whole mountain south.....only Haywood County, NC would rival us....I think you have a little envy going on....maybe because you don't like the Vols....and you live in the hot sandy flat lands.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT