ADVERTISEMENT

Rambling Randy’s NFL picks Week #2 and Final College Thoughts

randye12

Aug 17, 2014
Lake Norman NC
Gamecock Nation tough game last night but I do believe more in the Beamer Staff now and see a bright future if we can develope a better than Avg . SEC Ol . Doty impressed me and Vann has improved tremendously and the D competed . If we limit our mistakes then We can best Kentucky if we come out fast and get ahead .

Final Thoughts on College games Sat .
Fla . is better than I thought but didn’t get Bamas best game . Love the way Cincy plays and Fickell would be my top pick to get the Scal job or maybe Michigan if it opens up .
Brennan Armstrong from VA is the most impressive Qb I have seen this year along with Matt Corral from ole Miss .
Had a positive day betting wise hitting on Fresno State against UCLA and Mich . State on the ML against the reeling Canes . Lost the VA / UNC game but hit the over total , lost the Bama game as they showed some flaws and didn’t play that well especially on D .

Now to the NFl and I love this Weeks lines and don’t overreact to Week 1 . Good luck 🍀 🏈🤓🙏💰💰

Game #1 Broncos -6 over Jags
Jags Ol is bad and Trevor will have a rough game . Give the points here .
Broncos 30 Jags 16 💰💰💰💰💰

Game#2 - Panthers plus 3 over Saints

Sorry but not sold on Saints Winston who only passes for about 160 yards against a flat Packers team so don’t overreact plus Saints top two D players are hurting Davenport and Lattimore who had Surgery this Week and can’t be 100% .
Panthers pass rush gets to Winston and he throws 2 picks and MCD has a big game at home .
Panthers 28-24 over Saints as Jamis is the old Jamis turning it over 2-3 times . 💰💰💰

Game#3
KC -3.5 over Ravens

KC comes out fast today after a slow start last Week against a physical Browns D. Ravens without two cbs are in trouble today and KC may score 40 today
Chiefs roll 41-24 and look like SB favorite today . 💰💰💰

Game#4 - Ariz . -3.5 over Vikes

Vikes are without top two Lbs today and JJWatts and Jones will pressure Cousins into a couple of picks and Vikes can’t keep up with the Cards high powered Offense .
Cards roll 37-23 over Vikes 💰💰💰💰💰

Game#5 Bills - 3.5 over Miami
Josh Allen bounces back today and Bills are still good enough to make a SB run .
Bills 30-20

Game #6 Lions plus 12 over Packers
Hope I’m wrong here being a Lifetime Packers fan but last Week sent bad some bad signals and now Packers best pass rusher is out and Packers still have trouble stopping the run which is Lions strengths .
Packers win in a struggle 31-26 .

Sorry guys I had a little trouble with my phone and I don’t claim to be as good as Brian Edwards & Reddfoxx . Happy Football Sunday and don’t overreact from Week 1 . It’s a long Season and injuries will affect games all year .

Reactions: gamecock12345
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News