ADVERTISEMENT

SC - TENN Game Thread

Doty does not seem to have the presence of mind to not stand there and take a sack.then other times, he doesn’t seem to know when to take off running. He’ll take a sack or throw incomplete when it’s a short gain and no one around. But when it’s 3rd or 4th and forever, he’ll try to run.

If wish we had come prepared for this game to not look like a cluster**** in the first half.
Actually, that's it exactly. Our players are competing but we were not prepared for what Tennessee showed last week that we could expect from them. This game was decided before we got our feet under us.

The bonehead play call on the goalline looms larger now. Oh well. Glad the team didn't quit.
will say giving up the INT in the end zone in the first quarter led to a TD and Doty fumble on the next possession after Tennessee kickoff led to another TD that’s your 14 points

game could have been a lot closer

Carolina 27
Tennessee 24

but that’s just if’s and’s but’s…

Uh oh, Tennessee’s upper deck has empty spots. Guess we are basically as fun to watch as Troy now.

will say giving up the INT in the end zone in the first quarter led to a TD and Doty fumble on the next possession after Tennessee kickoff led to another TD that’s your 14 points

Carolina 27
Tennessee 24

It is what it is and it was what it was. What needed to happen is that we should have been ready for Tennessee's already demonstrated approach.

Carolina 27
Tennessee 24

Typical for us, we live in the land of if and buts, all while getting boat raced year after year. UT could have put up almost 60 if they had kept their foot on the gas.

I recall when I was pushing for us to hire Josh Heupel, someone responded that he didn't like Heupel because he physically looked like Brad Scott. LOL. Well, I'm not sure about that. But, I can say without any doubt that Josh Heupel does not coach like Brad Scott. What a hell of a reason to not want a particular coach!!!! SMH

Reactions: lostcock
I recall when I was pushing for us to hire Josh Heupel, someone responded that he didn't like Heupel because he physically looked like Brad Scott. LOL. Well, I'm not sure about that. But, I can say without any doubt that Josh Heupel does not coach like Brad Scott. What a hell of a reason to not want a particular coach!!!! SMH

I think Tanner couldn’t spell Heupel and that’s why he wasn’t on the list.

Reactions: bayrooster
Typical for us, we live in the land of if and buts, all while getting boat raced year after year. UT could have put up almost 60 if they had kept their foot on the gas.
Yep. UT was up 38-7. They are not deep with talent so it’s understandable they go soft for a quarter and we take advantage.
Please let’s none of us forget it was 38-7 against a team with equal or less talent than we have and with a new coaching staff also.
That 3rd quarter spurt of life by the Cocks strikes me as UT playing not to lose. Beamer and staff got out coached…..again, and this time by another 1st year staff.
In my opinion they’ve been out coached every game this season and the only games we won were due to far superior talent.

I think the worm has turned when Beamer backers start with the "I really wanted...." posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT