ADVERTISEMENT

SC - TENN Game Thread

Convert the 2 points, and it's only a 2 possession game. (16 points)
Sorry. I just have a hard time believing 16 pts is a 2 possession game for THIS offense, considering the fact that I don’t trust Doty’s ability to complete passes under pressure. I totally understand the analytics and the situation.

Sorry. I just have a hard time believing 16 pts is a 2 possession game for THIS offense, considering the fact that I don’t trust Doty’s ability to complete passes under pressure. I totally understand the analytics and the situation.

Agree. Just commenting on the logic behind it.

Reactions: rogue cock
Yep. UT was up 38-7. They are not deep with talent so it’s understandable they go soft for a quarter and we take advantage.
Please let’s none of us forget it was 38-7 against a team with equal or less talent than we have and with a new coaching staff also.
That 3rd quarter spurt of life by the Cocks strikes me as UT playing not to lose. Beamer and staff got out coached…..again, and this time by another 1st year staff.
In my opinion they’ve been out coached every game this season and the only games we won were due to far superior talent.
I just heard the announcers talk about Beamer's role in recruiting players for Spurrier. I'm sick and tired of hearing that. What good is bringing in great talent if you can't coach them? Besides, our recruiting is now 18th in the nation. That's a Muschamp-like ranking. Now, if they were in the Top 10, that would be different. But you still have to COACH them.

This Tennessee game was our worst of the year, in my opinion, considering the opposition.

I just heard the announcers talk about Beamer's role in recruiting players for Spurrier. I'm sick and tired of hearing that. What good is bringing in great talent if you can't coach them? Besides, our recruiting is now 18th in the nation. That's a Muschamp-like ranking. Now, if they were in the Top 10, that would be different. But you still have to COACH them.

This Tennessee game was our worst of the year, in my opinion, considering the opposition.
Well, the year ain't over. 😉

Another team averages 5 yds a carry on our defense. They adjusted in the 2nd half, but by then it’s too late.

Will they

score

he is not a legit QB1, but I guess he’s the best we’ve got.
Well here’s the rub….we have plenty on here that rag the snot out of and criticize Satterfield, but the same ones tell us that “the coaches” declare Doty is head and shoulders over the others.

There will be ZERO improvement going forward still using the same head and shoulders guy.

Reactions: Dizzy01
Well here’s the rub….we have plenty on here that rag the snot out of and criticize Satterfield, but the same ones tell us that “the coaches” declare Doty is head and shoulders over the others.

There will be ZERO improvement going forward still using the same head and shoulders guy.
Jason to the rescue. Lol, nothing is rescuing this team from fighting vandy for the bottom.

Tom Brady couldn't win with this team.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Folks need to chill out. SC isn’t playing the same game as these other schools.

Other schools are trying to be good at football. SC is just trying to make $ to subsidize other programs via football.

If SC cared about winning football they’d hire the right President then hire the right AD who would then hire the right coach. Until all that happens, this school isn’t taking football seriously. Which is okay since it’s a educational institution and not a pro sports team.

Just keep perspective when watching the games. Or just don’t watch at all. I don’t watch nor really care.

You are blind. I mean like Ray Charles blind but without his talent.

We held Kentucky to 16 points. The defense did fine that game. The fact that you dismiss that shows you are a tater ass clown.

And I don't lknow where get that everyone is saying this defense was "great". Almost everyone says it is improved, and it is. Period.

We held Kentucky to 16 points. The defense did fine that game. The fact that you dismiss that shows you are a tater ass clown.

And I don't lknow where get that everyone is saying this defense was "great". Almost everyone says it is improved, and it is. Period.
You are the type that can't see the forest for the trees. We have glaring weaknesses on defense. You saw it today and you will see it going forward.

You are the type that can't see the forest for the trees. We have glaring weaknesses on defense. You saw it today and you will see it going forward.

Nobody said we were without weaknesses. Every team out there does. We had a bad quarter with some missing personnel.

But we have improved vs last year. Without a doubt.

Nobody said we were without weaknesses. Every team out there does. We had a bad quarter with some missing personnel.

But we have improved vs last year. Without a doubt.
Our schedule makes it appear that way. Like I said you can't focus on the big picture. Anyways have a good day. Hopefully, we beat the brakes off Vandy and all will be well with my over 3.5 bet.

Our schedule makes it appear that way. Like I said you can't focus on the big picture. Anyways have a good day. Hopefully, we beat the brakes off Vandy and all will be well with my over 3.5 bet.

No, it's you that can't see the big picture. That's why you and other nancy kerrigans are freaking out half way through the first season of a complete rebuild.

It will be several years. If you and others are going to fall apart over a bad quarter, you might want to just check in later.

Garbage. Not worth being on TV. Watching other teams actually play football. We play a poor recreational version of football. Like rec ball vs travel ball. Hard to watch.

Reactions: cadcock
No, it's you that can't see the big picture. That's why you and other nancy kerrigans are freaking out half way through the first season of a complete rebuild.

It will be several years. If you and others are going to fall apart over a bad quarter, you might want to just check in later.
Several years, LOL, to get back to what exactly?

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Guy everyone wants to stay positive on Beamer. But I think it’s the wrong hire period. The university also needs to fire tanner bc he is the problem as well I don’t fault Beamer he applied and they stupidly enough gave him the job so kudos for him as well as will mustchamp. Guys I look at Arkansas I also look at Tennessee Arkansas is under a second your head coach Tennessee’s first year head coach and there has been drastic improvements when will everybody wake up and see we messed up. We don’t need a cheerleader as a coach that’s all Beamer is, a cheerleader who’s never been a coordinator and we hire him as a coach we are a joke as a university. Wake up people.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
That was in the freaking Orange Bowl!!!! The Gamecocks have never even been to the Orange Bowl. We’re getting blown out by an unranked 3-2 UT team halfway through the regular season.
I wasn't making a comparison in quality. It was meant to illustrate the ability to respond in a positive way and progress. It remains to be seen how we respond.

LOL, can’t wait to hear the pumper excuses for little Shane this week.

Guy everyone wants to stay positive on Beamer. But I think it’s the wrong hire period. The university also needs to fire tanner bc he is the problem as well I don’t fault Beamer he applied and they stupidly enough gave him the job so kudos for him as well as will mustchamp. Guys I look at Arkansas I also look at Tennessee Arkansas is under a second your head coach Tennessee’s first year head coach and there has been drastic improvements when will everybody wake up and see we messed up. We don’t need a cheerleader as a coach that’s all Beamer is, a cheerleader who’s never been a coordinator and we hire him as a coach we are a joke as a university. Wake up people.

Yup...just one bad quarter. Forget glasses...you need lasik.

• Haha
Reactions: alaskagamecock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT