ADVERTISEMENT

Since we didn't make the tourney, let's get behind

Kitchenlabs

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
May 20, 2000
Clemson. We need to put the rivalry aside for the postseason.

Why? I don't see how CU advancing toward the CWS is any advantage to USC. Why do we care if another school in our state is good? Seems that someone in the SEC winning is better than someone in the ACC, even if they are from our state.

Maybe he is suggesting that CU winning = Jack remaining as coach. In the long run, that would be good for SC baseball. I've been around the rivalry for over 50 years, and if a fan of the opposite team is pulling for the rival, then there is usually an agenda. If this is not the case, I apologize to the OP who is clearly just a better person than most of us associated with this rivalry.

I will never pull for clemsux but I am willing to bet they make some noise in the tournament. They had a good draw for the regional.

3229a776b719edd17ef8476e07013fb5.jpg

this is one of the *extremely few* occasions where the use of the term "so-called fan" is actually appropriate

in fact, this may be the first time in history it has ever been used properly here, I can't remember a single one of the 5 million other times people have said it when it was accurate

Ding ding ding....we have a winnah! Of course I'm not serious.

I kept waiting for you to post saying it was all a joke. I can tell you I really like you as a poster, but never in a million years would I ever pull for quempsum. As a poster stated above, I wouldn't pull for quempsum if hell froze over.

My wife a Furman grad would probably end our 51 year marriage if I even thought about it. Gotta love a FU grad from Anderson. She knows.

Reactions: nikolas22
He is high as a kite and a dangerous person. No one (Gamecock) would pull for Clemson in any thing or anyone.......

Why? I hear this all the time, but I don't see a good reason why this is the case. Why does it matter whom a person cheers for? Can you explain the reasoning behind this statement?

I actually looked down at the date on my computer to make sure it wasn't April 1st. Funny stuff right there.

It's easy to see who the posers are on here. No real Gamecock would ever pull for Clemsux, much less post it on a Carolina board.

could never pull for clem...or tenn...or unc...and, in baseball the obnoxious vanderbilt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT