ADVERTISEMENT

So what was the high point and low point of the season?

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
High point beating UF, I don't care if they are good or not beating UF is a good win.
Low point , I know most will say last night. But for me it's the Jordan Burch pass. I was really questioning If we made the right hire or not with that 1 play.

Reactions: titaniumspur
High point beating UF, I don't care if they are good or not beating UF is a good win.
Low point , I know most will say last night. But for me it's the Jordan Burch pass. I was really questioning If we made the right hire or not with that 1 play.
High point was beating Auburn and becoming Bowl Eligible.

Low point was after 3 quarters at Texas A&M. Last night came damn close to that. But it wasn’t quite as bad.

High point was beating Auburn and becoming Bowl Eligible.

Low point was after 3 quarters at Texas A&M. Last night came damn close to that. But it wasn’t quite as bad.
I felt worse last night than A&M but everything else I agree with all the way.

Reactions: chief2791
High points were beating florida and coming from 14 down to beat auburn to become bowl eligible. Low points were crapping the bed against mizz and ky. And laying an egg against blabo’s bunch last night. We looked unprepared offensively, like we didn’t know whether to 💩or go blind.

Reactions: chief2791
Not any high points to a 6 win season. The low point was getting blown out by Clemson in our own stadium. WE DID NOT SCORE A SINGLE POINT…………… NOT A SINGLE TOUCHDOWN….. Completely humiliated in our own house on national TV. We won’t ever live that one down. I have been saying fire Ray Tanner for 2 years. Ain’t gonna happen. This only proves we need a BOT overhaul as well. Ain’t gonna happen. Beamer was just dragged into this mess recently so I dont think that I have bailed on him to be fair. I guess I can wait to see how we do next season. As if I have a choice….. But there are no high points this season to me. The 2021 seasons grade is a big fat F and f means a FAIL.

Last edited:
High Point: Being top 15 in turnovers created

Low Point: Being in the bottom 15 in total offense

Reactions: Wjmfour1
High Point: beating Auburn and getting to 6 wins

Low Point: getting killed by UT, aTm, and Taters. We were never in those games for a second, and none of those teams are world beaters. Getting killed by UGA I can understand.

Exact high point.....fumble recovery for a TD before half against Florida.

Exact low point. Our first drive against Clemson when it was readily apparent we would not fight back against them. Disheartening.

Reactions: TAV31
The win over Auburn was the high point for me. Got to 6 wins, bowl eligibility...huge considering what Beamer had to work with coming in.

Low point was Saturday night. Anytime we lose to them in any sport is a low point. I didn't EXPECT a win, but I thought we would at least be prepared, be competitive, keep it close, and have a chance to pull one off if a few things went our way. None of that happened. Poor game plan by the coaches, poor execution by the players, just a colossal pile of crap all the way around.

High Point was Game 1 = Will Muschamp did Not Run out with the Team!
Low Point was Offensive Play Calls and lack of Offensive Coaching becoming soooooo apparent in first half of ucheat game!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT