ADVERTISEMENT

Staley lands big grad transfer...

Former Parade All American.

ACC's leading rebounder this past year. She's 6'2" She's experienced.

Looks like an excellent addition.

Former Parade All American.

ACC's leading rebounder this past year. She's 6'2" She's experienced.

Looks like an excellent addition.

That sounds great! We could use some good news! Wish baseball, men's basketball, and football had some good things happening!

Now we need a guard that can drill it all day from the top of the key when defenses sag on our bigs.

Now we need a guard that can drill it all day from the top of the key when defenses sag on our bigs.

We need a clone of Kaleena Mosquera-Lewis and nobody would be able to beat us. I think we will be better next season. The USC/UCONN game in Columbia next season should be epic.

Wooooooh! !!! Don't know if anyone on here besides diehards know, but this lady can ball big time. Great get for Coach Staley. Wow.

Reactions: chick75
Wish our football team was this proactive! Dawn recruits great but even she saw the opportunity to grab a senior grad transfer.

Great news and I am, also, glad that I have already paid for my reserved seats for next year to see these great young women play basketball. Go Lady Gamecocks!
Same here. Corner seats were only $40. That's crazy. I went to 8 of the games last year and sat in the corner, but I had to get there more than an hour before tip.

As of now, I've already saved $16 on each ticket by getting season tickets, and we get a GCC point for each one. We also have reserved seats and don't have to rush. Heck of a deal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT