ADVERTISEMENT

Taters are so high and mighty LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will also recognize then that without Clowney on his team, Spurrier hasn't finished with less than 5 losses.

Deshaun Watson's 1st year was with 3 losses and he had the #1 D with several high NFL draft picks to back him up.

The greatest QB and WR in Clemson history never beat South Carolina during their career.

Spurrier won the ACC in his 2nd and final season in that conference as a head coach.

Some of those 5 loss teams beat #1 ranked Alabama coached by Nick Saban and highly ranked Florida coached by Urban Meyer. He also nearly beat #1 ranked and eventual BCS Champion Florida in the Swamp with far less talent. Coaching matters and never count our HBC out of a game on the big stage in a meaningful game. He had 1 blunder as our coach against Auburn in the SEC Championship but that is about it.

Three losses to whom? Would you please (oh wise knowing one) point out any of those losses that Deshaun played the entire game? If you say FSU, you really should go watch it again.

Greatest QB in Clemson history? I am sure there are plenty of taters that would disagree (myself included). A few records does not the greatest QB make.

I forgot though, that a few SEC wins and an ALMOST SEC win really makes a team good. Thanks for keeping me straight there man. You guys are just so good and your history compares to no other. Historic football here...historic.

Not that the facts will change anything, but Coach Swinney has never sold insurance. From 2001 until 2003 he worked in commercial real estate. And was very successful.

Seems as if Swinney is multi talented and a great leader, wouldn't you say? He is successful in most things he does as I understand it.

Too bad OBC is tired of that crap pile we call the capitol. Might would a said that about him

So much wrong with this statement. Obviously can't take your garnet glasses off. If you're referring to McDaniel that was the Bowden era. If you're referring to Bellamy then he was dismissed. Honestly, there is no debate when it comes to this topic. The same way clemson fans complain about Garcia not being kicked off sooner for such minor issues. Although multiple, I don't know if those issues warranted a dismissal. But, it's hypocritical to bring up the same one to two issues during Dabos career. You're boiled down to nothing more than a hater. Dabo is here to stay and it will kill you int he long run.

Hey clemson96:
I for one will never be worried about Dabo being a real thorn for us. He is the luckiest man alive and remains over hyped witha career that includes a losing record to us and several undeserved conference BCS bowl tie-ins. It is just a study in group psychology that is so amusing regarding the Clemson fanfest with this little and fake man. His presence at CU merely gives us motivation to dominate y'all further, The Spurrier factor should kill you.

Hey clemson96:
I for one will never be worried about Dabo being a real thorn for us. He is the luckiest man alive and remains over hyped witha career that includes a losing record to us and several undeserved conference BCS bowl tie-ins. It is just a study in group psychology that is so amusing regarding the Clemson fanfest with this little and fake man. His presence at CU merely gives us motivation to dominate y'all further, The Spurrier factor should kill you.

Post of the year. I am saving this just to remind you come November what your words are worth.

Three losses to whom? Would you please (oh wise knowing one) point out any of those losses that Deshaun played the entire game? If you say FSU, you really should go watch it again.

Greatest QB in Clemson history? I am sure there are plenty of taters that would disagree (myself included). A few records does not the greatest QB make.

I forgot though, that a few SEC wins and an ALMOST SEC win really makes a team good. Thanks for keeping me straight there man. You guys are just so good and your history compares to no other. Historic football here...historic.

Struck a nerve I see....By the way Clemson was a huge favorite in the 2011 Orange Bowl. Nobody gave WVU a chance or any coverage during pre-game. It was all about the Clemson offense, Dabo, and Dabo projecting the Clemson D to shine in that game. The lights came on, the ball was kicked off, and the Clemson players coached by Dabo were asking WVU players not to go so hard, the game was over.....

Reactions: mUSCle Gamecock
Oh I see :)

That's a good point. I do believe that our coach (4th year ever being a head coach) has won every bowl game since then including a BCS bowl. How many of those does your historic football program have? Also, during that stretch, we became the first OOC team to ever beat two top 10 SEC teams in a row (LSU and Georgia). What accomplishments do you have since 2011? I could answer that, but I will see what you come up with.

I think I speak for everyone in the football world that #9 to 7-6 is a much worse version of the coined "Clemsoning" term than We ever pulled. That includes 3 games with 4th quarter 2 touchdown leads. In fact, that Orange Bowl loss you mentioned was the last time my head coach has been favored and lost. Should I tell you how many times you have done that since then? In lieu of this evidence, I vote the term "Clemsoning" be replaced with "Being USCjr".

I like it.

Struck a nerve I see....By the way Clemson was a huge favorite in the 2011 Orange Bowl. Nobody gave WVU a chance or any coverage during pre-game. It was all about the Clemson offense, Dabo, and Dabo projecting the Clemson D to shine in that game. The lights came on, the ball was kicked off, and the Clemson players coached by Dabo were asking WVU players not to go so hard, the game was over.....

And does Clemson have 2 teams for football? Deshaun Watson by himself then all the rest.

Your team had 3 losses in 2014 and Watson is on that team. Even though he wasn't good enough to beat out Cole Stout and start some games he was still part of the team.

Sort of like the Texas A&M, Missouri, Kentucky & Tennessee games from last season !

Won our last 4 bowl games, won 33 games in 3 years with 11 game win seasons (something Clemson never has or will do), beat you handily the seasons you won the ACC and Orange Bowl. When we are at our best, we are way better than you.

All last year proves is we were overrated and that happens to certain teams every year. Gave away a few we should have won that prevented a respectable year even with a Defense as bad as ours use to be.....

And does Clemson have 2 teams for football? Deshaun Watson by himself then all the rest.

Your team had 3 losses in 2014 and Watson is on that team. Even though he wasn't good enough to beat out Cole Stout and start some games he was still part of the team.

This is such ridiculous logic. It's pretty hard to make a point against to be honest but here it goes. I will slow it down this time.

If you go back and watch the actual losses that we received (something you obviously have no capability of doing according to the circular arguments I am receiving from you guys) you would see that the 3 losses we received without a decent qb...Georgia (very little Watson, Cole threw well in first half bad in 2nd), FSU (more of Watson, but didn't come in til late in first half after Cole had missed several opportunities), and GT (Watson goes down and Cole Stoudt throws the game, literally, with 2 pick 6's). Cole Stoudt got in his own head and forgot how to throw the ball.

As for your losses...I actually watched them. I watch most CFB because I love the sport. Seems as if you guys live in the TV bubble that surrounds Cootlumbia.

Won our last 4 bowl games,

won 33 games in 3 years with 11 game win seasons (something Clemson never has or will do)

You should look up Clemson's 1987-1990 seasons. Just saying.

, beat you handily the seasons you won the ACC and Orange Bowl. When we are at our best, we are way better than you.

All last year proves is we were overrated and that happens to certain teams every year. Gave away a few we should have won that prevented a respectable year even with a Defense as bad as ours use to be.....

You love history but you stop 6 years ago. lolol. Your logic is laughable.

1981 is calling me. I love that year. I am sure you have no clue what that year means because you are only worried about your own team aparently. At least I know enough about your team to argue my points...good grief man...at least try.

You love history but you stop 6 years ago. lolol. Your logic is laughable.

1981 is calling me. I love that year. I am sure you have no clue what that year means because you are only worried about your own team aparently. At least I know enough about your team to argue my points...good grief man...at least try.
What 3 consecutive years did Clemson average 11 wins / season? Please prove you point with facts.

This is such ridiculous logic. It's pretty hard to make a point against to be honest but here it goes. I will slow it down this time.

If you go back and watch the actual losses that we received (something you obviously have no capability of doing according to the circular arguments I am receiving from you guys) you would see that the 3 losses we received without a decent qb...Georgia (very little Watson, Cole threw well in first half bad in 2nd), FSU (more of Watson, but didn't come in til late in first half after Cole had missed several opportunities), and GT (Watson goes down and Cole Stoudt throws the game, literally, with 2 pick 6's). Cole Stoudt got in his own head and forgot how to throw the ball.

As for your losses...I actually watched them. I watch most CFB because I love the sport. Seems as if you guys live in the TV bubble that surrounds Cootlumbia.
Nope nope nope... Sorry but even if Joe Montana was your qb against jawja unless he could have stopped the 300+ yards Gurley and company put on ya you.... You still lose. As for watson... If he wasn't a fragile stick boy you may have something, but his only claim to fame is beating us - which we were awful last year and y'all really didn't need him - while ignorantly jeopardizing his future because of your ignorant self aggrandizing coach.

Won our last 4 bowl games, won 33 games in 3 years with 11 game win seasons (something Clemson never has or will do), beat you handily the seasons you won the ACC and Orange Bowl. When we are at our best, we are way better than you.

I agree on the part about y'all beating us when both teams are on top, but I think a portion of that is due to scar's superior defense and experience of Spurrier compared to Dabo. But looking at a stat within a certain window just begs for me to say 4 straight 10 win seasons.

Its true that last year Carolina lost games they should have won but they also won games they easily could have lost (uga, Florida) I won't believe in halls D until you can stop plays like the wildcat draw (Kentucky) and jet sweep (Clemson) you can't get gashed like that time and again in a single game

As a South Carolina fan, we have had some heartbreaking and disappointing losses with Spurrier as our coach. On the other hand Clemson has had some extremely embarrassing losses in marquee match ups with Dabo as coach.

Reactions: cornstock99
So much wrong with this statement. Obviously can't take your garnet glasses off. If you're referring to McDaniel that was the Bowden era. If you're referring to Bellamy then he was dismissed. Honestly, there is no debate when it comes to this topic. The same way clemson fans complain about Garcia not being kicked off sooner for such minor issues. Although multiple, I don't know if those issues warranted a dismissal. But, it's hypocritical to bring up the same one to two issues during Dabos career. You're boiled down to nothing more than a hater. Dabo is here to stay and it will kill you int he long run.

LOL Dabo is a clown.

Reactions: slingshot22
When we are at our best, we are way better than you.

Might be the dumbest statement on the internet. Actually when we are at the our best we are way better than the cocks will ever be. That whole national championship thing you know. Oh and if you are going to respond with "Clemson Cheated" please remember you guys were on probation under spurrier during your "Golden Years".

Reactions: jblanken64
Might be the dumbest statement on the internet. Actually when we are at the our best we are way better than the cocks will ever be. That whole national championship thing you know. Oh and if you are going to respond with "Clemson Cheated" please remember you guys were on probation under spurrier during your "Golden Years".
You mean the ill-begotten one that you got in 1981? The thing I remember was all of the probation your program got put on for cheating throughout the late 70s and most of the 80s. Do you even realize how close your program was to receiving the death penalty? LOL

That's funny. So its OK for USC to cheat their way to three 11 win seasons in a row but not for Clemson to win a NC? Its all about what kind of cheating the team was doing not that it was cheating itself. Talk about hypocritical.

I wouldn't compare what you Taters did to what we did. Discounted rent and few other things to they "gifts" your players and family were getting don't compare. You had borderline death penalty violations while ours were nowhere near that status. Even you Taters with your limited IQs should be able to figure that out

I tell you what; I will give Dabo the benefit of the doubt. Now if he deploys the same discipline for football players who beat their girlfriends with towel rods, then you know he has really changed.

I will tell you straight up, I think Dabo is the phoniest coach in all of college football. His “awe shucks” innocent spirit is a sham and that was proven when he gets out of speeding tickets and gets police officers fired for doing their job.

His canned and orchestrated rants play right into the hearts of the majority of the clem faithful. They think he is the greatest coach ever just because he is some pseudo-cheerleader.

I will give him credit for his recruiting efforts. His love letters to recruits and his ability to kiss their butt is paying dividends on the recruiting trail. He certainly knows how to play the recruiting game because he is a master manipulator.

He was fired for immediately posting the dash cam on a gamecock message board and was a known gamecock fan...but clearly, he didn't have an agenda. That's normal, right? That must be part of the job description. Now go ahead and defend his actions saying that there isn't anything wrong with that blah, blah, blah...

You guys love to hate on Dabo but I see some faults in every coach. Some are great salesmen, some are adulterers, some love alcohol....fact is, no coach is perfect. I know of a few gamecock fans that hated Spurrier when he was at UF...then he must have became a saint when he arrived at South Carolina because it suddenly became a love fest for him.

Reactions: tatertime
He was fired for immediately posting the dash cam on a gamecock message board and was a known gamecock fan...but clearly, he didn't have an agenda. That's normal, right? That must be part of the job description. Now go ahead and defend his actions saying that there isn't anything wrong with that blah, blah, blah...

You guys love to hate on Dabo but I see some faults in every coach. Some are great salesmen, some are adulterers, some love alcohol....fact is, no coach is perfect. I know of a few gamecock fans that hated Spurrier when he was at UF...then he must have became a saint when he arrived at South Carolina because it suddenly became a love fest for him.
All shamecock fans hated Spurrier when he was at Florida.

Dude...winning in the ACC before FSU joined was too simple and we all know the only way Charlie Pell got the players there to do it. He taught 2 schools how to pay players and led Clemson and Florida to probation.

Since FSU joined the ACC in 1992, Clemson has won 1 ACC Championship. FSU has a 20 win and 8 loss record over Clemson and owns the ACC and Dabo.

Dude...winning in the ACC before FSU joined was too simple and we all know the only way Charlie Pell got the players there to do it. He taught 2 schools how to pay players and led Clemson and Florida to probation.

Since FSU joined the ACC in 1992, Clemson has won 1 ACC Championship. FSU has a 20 win and 8 loss record over Clemson and owns the ACC and Dabo.

What's that got to do with November 28th?

giphy.gif

Reactions: tatertime

You know this how??? I didn't hate him so that statement is false. Just like most of the statements made on this board by you mental midgets

That's funny. So its OK for USC to cheat their way to three 11 win seasons in a row but not for Clemson to win a NC? Its all about what kind of cheating the team was doing not that it was cheating itself. Talk about hypocritical.
That's hilarious. The 2 aren't even comparable. USC failed to monitor a small aspect of the program and once they found out what was going on they put a stop to it and suspended the players involved. One player was never allowed on the team again. Clemson knew what was going on and was willing participants. They sold their souls to the devil for that National Title.

I just saw where Dabo kicked some reserve player off the tater team. In the comments sections the taters were all proclaiming how Dabo doesn't take any crap and he'll land on some SEC team because we are the thug confrence. Now if it was Watson do you think he would really get kicked off the tater tech team? Taters are truly an amusing and simpleminded bunch.
Simpleminded aptly describes posters around here who post about Clemp 24/7/365.

Reactions: AgnosticTrollCock
That's hilarious. The 2 aren't even comparable. USC failed to monitor a small aspect of the program and once they found out what was going on they put a stop to it and suspended the players involved. One player was never allowed on the team again. Clemson knew what was going on and was willing participants. They sold their souls to the devil for that National Title.

And you guys wrote the book on steroid use in the 80's and cheated as well but still could not win a NC. Once again, our best is better than USC. Always will be until/ifyou guys win it all.

Reactions: not shane morgan

you know I like smacking it up with the Clemrons as much as anyone, but there was a time when the use of the term "shamecocks" earned you a week in the time-out chair at the very least.

this is proof that moderation on this forum has completely disappeared.

Simpleminded aptly describes posters around here who post about Clemp 24/7/365.

Please man up and choose a tater name. Any Gamecock fan that slams another Gamecock fan for cracking on the taters is truly no Gamecock fan at all. Your tiger stripes are bleeding through.

To my fellow Gamecock fans, they have won one in a row. We will beat them at our place though none of them believe it. They will then go back underneath the rocks from which they slithered. It was a nice 5 years of silence. We will shut them up again soon enough. That is all.

If it walks like a duck .......

You post about Clemp ad nausseum.

You don't have a clue. That is completely false.

Anyone living in this state for any length of time knows that clem fans pick on Gamecocks and Gamecocks pick on clem fans. I have many friends and family that are clem fans and the back and forth banter between us make the rivalry fun. But your history of ALWAYS taking up for clem fans on OUR board reveals where your true allegiance lies. What true Gamecock fan says the following about the SC fan base, "SC fans by and large are sheep."? (conCOCKshun May 19, 2015, 7:20 AM)

I can respect a clem fan giving it back to me as long as their are honest about who they are, but those taters who hide behind a Gamecock name (like you) exemplify cowardice.

Last edited:
Steroids? Don't make me laugh. Your athletic program had a track star die from steroids. We became the model for monitoring them.
And you guys wrote the book on steroid use in the 80's and cheated as well but still could not win a NC. Once again, our best is better than USC. Always will be until/ifyou guys win it all.

Oh, and BTW they stopped counting infractions @ Clem5on at 150. Your team was responsible for the invention of the death penalty. SMU got it the next year after the NCAA said never again.

Reactions: funktavious
Not quite there Magellan. Your D is gone so believe what you want to. We will see. I know if/when we win you will be gone. It's funny that you were not on here during our 5 year win streak. That is unless you had a different account which is very possible.
Don't forget shane's crystal ball!! Hilarious. clemsux thinks everything will go back to the 1800's. Sorry, hicks. We're in the SEC and the payout of our schools will make the separation even larger. I'll take losing to your kind once every six years! You've had top recruiting classes before & still couldn't compete on the field. The great Chad moved on and the D is depleted. This will be fun! Long live dumbo!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT