ADVERTISEMENT

The Grope Thread

No ... it is not nitpicking. Coaches can and should control their players as far as showboating and celebrations are concerned. Swearinger or Taneyhill would have been benched until they understood what was not acceptable if I were their coach here. Playing aggressively with intensity is one thing- showboating to bring attention to yourself after a play is entirely different. If coaches ignore or encourage celebrations and taunting, with no respect whatsoever for good sportsmanship, then you have Jimmy Johnson's Miami thugs! Yes, they were very talented, but almost universally despised for their dirty play and classless antics on and off the field.

You must be a sad sad man. Give them some respect.

He's doing stuff that would draw an unsportmanship call against basically anybody else in the country. Frankly, by all accounts he should be out of the game. Starting with the completely unsolicited "shhhh" motion to the stands after his first TD. The official "talked" to him. Your flag talks, you jerk.

They do it every year for the media favorite. 'member when Jameis pulled a ref out of his way so he could hike the ball? I 'member! It's been going on for years.

I want to see Clemson lose as much as the next Gamecock...and I understand it's normal for their rival...us...not to like the best player they have ever had. But this stuff y'all are nitpicking about is reaching guys.

It's more out of the fact that this same stuff gets called on us at the drop of a hat. I actually have said and think the taters (gulp) are the best team in the country right now. I think they will beat Bama. JMO and we will have to endure it.

Taters only joking about it. So what was he really doing, Taters? National story now. Watch for Dabo to create a big diversion soon.

You must be a sad sad man. Give them some respect.
Are we talking about talent on the field or excessive celebrations and showboating? I know they are very talented, I just object (as any good coach would) to the on field antics.

If that is for real someone needs to call the police for aggravated assault! Geez what was he looking for lost McNuggetts??

The dude was trying to humiliate the player on the ground, unless he is some sort of perv. Either way he should at a minimum get a game suspension.

Nice. What's ironic is the big feature that Dabo markets to recruits (and their parents) is " family atmosphere". Can you photo shop people make a "family atmosphere" graphic using the molestation pic from last night plus the one Zack Bailey posted?

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT