ADVERTISEMENT

THIS IS the scary part...

idohvac2

Jul 18, 2009
THIS was supposed to be their rebuilding year. The year they have poor QB play and lost 75% of their offense from last year. What is this team gonna look like in a year or 2 with Trevor who runs like a damn gazelle, has a pin point cannon arm and is tall enough to see the whole field? Bottoms up...whos pouring

Get used to it. We are a JV team compared to them. Just recently I saw post on this board that started with: "We are in their heads..", and, " the pressure is on them." What a bunch of ignorant people on this board we have. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

Get used to it. We are a JV team compared to them. Just recently I saw post on this board that started with: "We are in their heads..", and, " the pressure is on them." What a bunch of ignorant people on this board we have. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!
Exactly, lets not be delusional here and say we are anywhere close to where Clemson is right now talent wise, coaching wise, or depth wise. Judging by our recruiting class I don't see that changing anytime soon either.

How can the gap between our 2 instate schools be this big?!?! It has to be a total lack of leadership and complete incompetence of all the decision makers. It is a total joke. Once it was 5 wins in a row. Now it's gonna turn into 10 in a row and shirts saying fear the pecker!

I hope this is a wake up call. Getting worked by a team from a damn farm pasture. Pathetic!

Maybe, just maybe, this (OP) will be the 'wake up' call to our deep pocket boosters and the BOT that we can't sit on our asses and wait for success to fall in our laps. We're going to have to organize and work at it constantly.

Sorry, but none of that will happen. The BOT is voted on by the General Assembly and as long as we are filling the stadium, mediocracy rules. You need to check all of this out before just spreading a bunch of pixie dust on the situation. It will take a lot of boosters with money that pays a church to get ahead. Tanner has yet to figure that out at this point. We are stuck.

Reactions: GC2020 and idohvac2
THIS was supposed to be their rebuilding year. The year they have poor QB play and lost 75% of their offense from last year. What is this team gonna look like in a year or 2 with Trevor who runs like a damn gazelle, has a pin point cannon arm and is tall enough to see the whole field? Bottoms up...whos pouring

Bottoms up is gonna mean something entirely different. Christian Wilkins approves.

How can the gap between our 2 instate schools be this big?!?! It has to be a total lack of leadership and complete incompetence of all the decision makers. It is a total joke. Once it was 5 wins in a row. Now it's gonna turn into 10 in a row and shirts saying fear the pecker!

I hope this is a wake up call. Getting worked by a team from a damn farm pasture. Pathetic!
OMG you made me choke on my drink. Lmao fear the pecker

We already fear the Pecker, he is their head coach! :)

Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruiting, Coaching, Recruiting
Well that's supposed to be Coach Booms specialty. I know he's focusing on it, but are we even seeing results? Seems like the damn gap is widening to me. Need to get that new locker room finished!

Reactions: hallmans
We already fear the Pecker, he is their head coach! :)
My girl said earlier when he was interviewing that he kinda looked like the planter peanut... Started to laugh, but if he's got more nuts than the entire athletic department currently running this shit show

Reactions: Cocky704
right now we have the 27th ranked recruiting class which is currently the worst we have had since 2010
Maybe, but i do believe some of them are game changers. I know thats said every year. The bigger problem is not everybody is rowing the damn boat in the same direction together. PJ Fleck has that crap right. Wouldn't bother me to see the entire football program gutted and infused with entirely new blood to wash the mediocrity away. No excuses for constantly being a laughing stock. Clemson has no advantages over anything here, but they do over the people we have running this circus. Clemmons wouldn't stand for the crap product we put it the stands

Never again? Blow that shit out your butt and recommit to building the program

Last edited:
Reactions: Jpcooper

I don't know who's pouring, but some of your tiggers are sure drinking the kool-aid. Trevor might just decide to go ahead with that reassignment procedure, since he already looks like Caitlyn Jenner. He won't beat out Bryant, rest assured. Get back to me next year .... he ain't that good!

Sorry, but none of that will happen. The BOT is voted on by the General Assembly and as long as we are filling the stadium, mediocracy rules. You need to check all of this out before just spreading a bunch of pixie dust on the situation. It will take a lot of boosters with money that pays a church to get ahead. Tanner has yet to figure that out at this point. We are stuck.
So tater politicians control who we can have on the board?!?!? Yeah I am sure they are professional and unbiased in their vote.

Reactions: Bazurke

We can't do much about how we are governed, but we CAN control WHO gets on the BOT. Members are voted on by the legislature, but most of them can be bought relatively cheap. We need to hire a really good 'Holy Roller' preacher and help him build a big church near campus through which we can launder $$$ to 'needy' football players. Voila! We catch up with the enemy in Dung Valley.

Serious question to all mouth breathing house taters...

Why do you troll such an irrelevant team like USC after a Clemson win? I don't get it.

We suck, yet you immediately come here to boast? It's so silly ad dumb

To rub salt in the wound. I get it.

But it still exemplifies the classless bunch they are. Don't let their saintly robes fool you. They just don't have their Klan hat on. Their day in the sun is numbered. No team sustains success forever. The favor will be returned tenfold when the tides turn and Muschamp gets things rolling.

Reactions: idohvac2
I don't know who's pouring, but some of your tiggers are sure drinking the kool-aid. Trevor might just decide to go ahead with that reassignment procedure, since he already looks like Caitlyn Jenner. He won't beat out Bryant, rest assured. Get back to me next year .... he ain't that good!

Delusion runs deep...guess they just bill anybody #1 when they "ain't that good"...

64a1caeb9489400e703ad930cb6dd534.jpg

Beats the hell out of the Clemson posts.....over and over and over....in every damn thread, every comment....is this a Clemson site? Why is everyone so obsessed???

Take your talk back to the tater board.

We can't do much about how we are governed, but we CAN control WHO gets on the BOT. Members are voted on by the legislature, but most of them can be bought relatively cheap. We need to hire a really good 'Holy Roller' preacher and help him build a big church near campus through which we can launder $$$ to 'needy' football players. Voila! We catch up with the enemy in Dung Valley.
The main church is less than 10 miles from campus.

Reactions: idohvac2
You guys make me laugh. No we aren't a JV team compared to them. No, Trevor whoever is not the Messiah and cannot walk on Lake Hartwell. Just another potentially good high school prospect who has yet to attend a college practice. Stop cowering, man up and try to understand we are rapidly catching up to Swinney & Co.

Don't you have your own board? Just won an ACC Championship for the 3rd time in a row and have over taken FSU for total championship wins and now your posting over here. What kinda sad world do we live in

Yeah you're a Gamecock fan. Bitch please.

Face it, our AD does things on the cheap, from the basketball practice facilities to the admittedly "not many bells and whistles" operations center to second tier football assistant coaches. Until we pony up we will be stuck with mediocrity.
We're not going to pony up. We're building a second medical school in Greenville.

You guys make me laugh. No we aren't a JV team compared to them. No, Trevor whoever is not the Messiah and cannot walk on Lake Hartwell. Just another potentially good high school prospect who has yet to attend a college practice. Stop cowering, man up and try to understand we are rapidly catching up to Swinney & Co.
I'm sure Clemson loves the current rate of closing between the two schools.

Reactions: Judson1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT