ADVERTISEMENT

To the "Spurrier can't do anything right crowd"

Yes I did and I am still waiting for someone to pressure a QB. Wake up
I was awake the whole season.
All I saw was a material breakdown in the defense in three conference games.
Games that were basically wins until the 4th quarter..
Without the breakdowns we have a minimum 10 win season.
None of those were caused by lack of speed, size or talent.. they're a direct result of lack of experience..
You're grasping at straws, looking for an excuse to complain...

Is this more about you being right? Your ending says it all. So if we don't succeed you were right, and if we do, you're still right? Ha!

TCC, the concockshon guy is full of shit. And that IS a factual statement.

His purpose on this board (and FWIW, he was banned from another board, though he may be back on it now) is simply to post as many threads and replies as possible; the content of which (i.e. any and all of his posts) are simply "concocted" of total negative bull shit. Nothing he states and/or references are factually correct. Nothing. Nothing he states/references are factually nor accurately fitting.

I would recommend that you simply click on his UN so as to verify the facts I've posted here by reading/reviewing all his previous posts, but he's quite recently blocked it. Maybe the asshole has been banned here from GCC, I don't know. It'd sure be what's best for this site if he has, that's for sure!

If he's still got access to this site, then his reply to this post will be interesting. If he doesn't, then the mods have FINALLY gotten rid of the lying prick.

You are correct, but my frustration is borne from the fact it is my school and I hate to see us lose. I see a number of areas where it appears we are stuck when it comes to SOS. I'm just venting. But, it's apparent he's a very stubborn and vain guy. Often, that combo doesn't end well. The fact that he made so many mistakes last year, coupled with the fact that he made no real changes in the off-season, leads me to conclude 2015 will be no different than 2014. Of course, hope springs eternal and I'm hoping for a turn-around, but realistically I just don't see it. Hopefully, I'm wrong.
His biggest mistake is that he need to to fire Ward and Adams. Heads needed to roll otherwise no one fears for their job security. If someone doesn't have that fear that they could lose their job if they don't perform, then they aren't likely to try very hard.

His biggest mistake is that he need to to fire Ward and Adams. Heads needed to roll otherwise no one fears for their job security. If someone doesn't have that fear that they could lose their job if they don't perform, then they aren't likely to try very hard.

If he's in management I would be surprised..
There's also this thing called, "continuity."
You don't take the whole coaching staff out of the game:
A. Just to make a point
B. To frighten people in to performing better (This never works BTW)
C. Because you think it will work (Because it doesn't)

You cannot be serious.

Your statements say everything about where you are in the working world -- as well as your understanding of how the world works.

You cannot be serious.

Your statements say everything about where you are in the working world -- as well as your understanding of how the world works.

Well see this one from him as well...

He did a good job, but now he is too old and everyone but him and his worshipers know it. It's time for another change! And I am not shutting up about it. This program's fate is does not depend on Steve Spurrier alone!

ReadR00ster kinda reminds of the poster here who is so totally concocted of Bull Shitte (i.e. concockshun - whom has hopefully been banned).

JMHOFWIW. But like the ol' Ball Coach says, "It is what it is" so to speak. :cool::p:D;)

This team is more talented than last years team...by a long shot.
Last year we were picked to win the East..didn't happen.
Maybe with better talent and depth we can overachieve this year.

If he's in management I would be surprised..
There's also this thing called, "continuity."
You don't take the whole coaching staff out of the game:
A. Just to make a point
B. To frighten people in to performing better (This never works BTW)
C. Because you think it will work (Because it doesn't)

To put it in perspective, a few of the clowns last year wanted all the defensive coaches fired, midseason. Never mind that they would have been impossible to replace midseason. Who needs defensive coaches anyway? The defensive players can figure out practices, team meetings, play calling, substitutions, etc on their own.
It's their answer to everything, FIRE WARD! FIRE HOLBROOK! FIRE MARTIN! FIRE SPURRIER! FIRE TANNER! Oversimplification by a bunch of people who just like to complain and make themselves feel smart.

I was awake the whole season.
All I saw was a material breakdown in the defense in three conference games.
Games that were basically wins until the 4th quarter..
Without the breakdowns we have a minimum 10 win season.
None of those were caused by lack of speed, size or talent.. they're a direct result of lack of experience..
You're grasping at straws, looking for an excuse to complain...

You must have been watching our opponents DE's not ours lol

What about the non conference game when they had a QB with a bum leg we couldn't pressure ??? Wake up

You must have been watching our opponents DE's not ours lol

What about the non conference game when they had a QB with a bum leg we couldn't pressure ??? Wake up
I won't disparage you by explaining the game of football to you however, Our problem last year had nothing to do with the lack of a pass rush. It had to do with lack of experience. You can have four Clowneys on the defensive line and still get crushed by a quick release QB and a weak secondary.

Or you can just have idiots that think the opposite..

I won't disparage you by explaining the game of football to you however, Our problem last year had nothing to do with the lack of a pass rush. It had to do with lack of experience. You can have four Clowneys on the defensive line and still get crushed by a quick release QB and a weak secondary.

Ward, is that u?

Well we ought to be the baddest d in da land this yr. I hope u right. I still hope we see a greatly improved pass rush. If not we better be able to score 30+ a game

Didn't pursue them....next.... which was stupid. Anxious to see how Hoke and ward work together under some game pressure and don't forget to throw Adams in there. He hasn't done a freaking thing. Our coaching staff is not as good as 3 years ago and that will show this year with the tough schedule.
Prove it or you are just running your mouth as usual.

This team is more talented than last years team...by a long shot.
Last year we were picked to win the East..didn't happen.
Maybe with better talent and depth we can overachieve this year.
When we should have won the East we were not picked. I have learned not to listen to the hype or the low.
I think it is obvious that we have talent, and when placed in the right system, they will excel.

Do think a lot of our problem was lack of an effective pass rush. Our DE's and line were inexperienced, but they also were undersized.

The influx of talent and size should make a difference:
  • DE Marquavius Lewis, 6'4", 270 #, 4*
  • DE Dante Sawyer, 6'3", 270#, 4*
  • DE/DT Dexter Wideman, 6'3", 280#, 4*
  • DE Shamir Blackshear, 6'4", 245#, 4*
Along with Octavius Johnson DB/S transfer from Kansas, will bring leadership and additional talent to secondary.

OK, rooster. So SOS needs to go. Name his replacement with a certainity your guy will win a championship. Who is he?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT