ADVERTISEMENT

USC at Kentucky game thread

SC better get a hold on this Horn kid... this crap has been going on all year with him

Boy, the refs are determined to have their time tonight. At least KY is getting some called.

UK dont know what they did wrong - they been doing it all night and it hasn’t been called - whys it holding now

We never can do anything right. Why did Horn have to do that? Talking smack while you’re down 2 scores and been manhandled all game. Pathetic if you ask me.

I just dont see how the receivers are getting that wide open

There are times we have lost our composure (Horn) but KY has been jawing all night.

We never can do anything right. Why did Horn have to do that? Talking smack while you’re down 2 scores and been manhandled all game. Pathetic if you ask me.
Was inexcusable but he plays his ass off and we just dont have DB’s to put in - I like his cockiness as a Fresh but he neeeds to learn when to do that crap

Muschamp is known as a players coach. He needs to be a coach when players do that stupid stuff.

When you don’t pull that kid out you’re allowing it to continue. He needs an ass chewing!
That’s true. He should be pulled, but it’s ridiculous to say Coach has no control. I feel your pain. I’m freaking frustrated too.

3rd and 40. Wow. At least we didn't let them pick it up.

Also noticed Snell's last 3 runs were backwards. Need to keep pushing.

We need a big play here. Something to get out of this hole. I’d prefer a 92 yard TD pass on 1st down.

Then UK fumbles the kickoff and we recover and return for a TD.

Then we kick and boot through the end zone. Snell fumbles on 1st down and we return it for a TD to go up 7.

Whats that signing the ball crap. You just intercepted inside the ten while getting outplayed all night.
Better than a punt...
They literally pinned us inside the 10. He would’ve been better just dropping the ball and not catching it. Muschamp better get that crap under control

Reactions: Cybercock
They literally pinned us inside the 10. He would’ve been better just dropping the ball and not catching it. Muschamp better get that crap under control
So....give KY another play on 4th down where anything can happen in KY’s favor and allow them to possibly keep the ball or even score?

We need a big play here. Something to get out of this hole. I’d prefer a 92 yard TD pass on 1st down.

Then UK fumbles the kickoff and we recover and return for a TD.

Then we kick and boot through the end zone. Snell fumbles on 1st down and we return it for a TD to go up 7.

I then i win the lottery without even buying a ticket

Reactions: Carolina4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT