ADVERTISEMENT

USC at Kentucky game thread

KY could have put this game away with a field goal,but they seems like they want to inflict some pain on us, and why not. They were getting away with all kind of crap the first half.

Where’s Mon Denison? He kind of had a hot hand there in the first half for one series. We haven’t seen them on the field cents. What’s up with that?

Reactions: Noonoo-33
Edwards gojng back to Conway after he graduates. NFL is better than that effort.

He waits so long to throw that the defender is there and we can't run with the ball after the catch. When we catch it, that is.

STOP RUNNING IT , YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYBODY. WE GOT TO SCORE QUICK.

Get Smith the ball more. Good catch. He showed up.

Enough with Dowdle. Slowest no huddle offense ever.

Why are we taking soooo much damn time to run these plays?? And then we RUN the damn ball - we NEED 2 TD’s - da,man coach

I’d rather have seen us just take a shot at the end zone than run on 1st down. If we are going to waste a play, might as well waste it where the clock stops if it hits the ground and give us a chance to score quick.

I agree- this has to be the slowest no huddle up tempo offense in college football - we are stretching to get about 2 plays a minute - how the hell is that fast pace??

Just because it was confirmed doesn't make it right. Agree to disagree. Don't be salty because you're losing.

Confirmed means they got the right call. Announcers also explained the rule afterwards to tell why it was the correct call. What more do you want? Not salty becauss we’re losing. Salty because you are being a moron. I mean, what did you expect coming to the SC board? You that big a douche?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT