ADVERTISEMENT

USC UF game thread

Hell even if that's a TD we still lose. Since we decided to burn the clock, we wouldn't have had time to run our hurry up 6 min offense, IF we'd gotten the onside kick.

Yep. I’d be so disappointed in that play but the fact is we had a situation where we gave ourselves a chance and we mismanaged the Game so bad it turned into an opportunity for a garbage time TD. I know we possibly could’ve kicked the onside kick...but that’s just how it felt. There was PLENTY of time and we milked it.

Watching that last drive was mind numbing. I don’t think in my 60 years of life I have ever seen anything that stupid. I feel like I’m in a coma dreaming this shit. Not saying we would have won, But we dialed up the plays to win with a little execution. Problem is it wouldn’t of mattered because we ran the clock down to under a minute

I came in from working in my backyard shop just in time to see the last 2-3 minutes. I, like others, have never seen anything like this. Between Muschamp, Bobo, all the other assistant coaches, cheerleaders, players, and the girls who hold the water bottles, is there no one who could have said, Hey we need to hurry the eff up? I mean everyone watching the game, including the announcers was seeing that we needed to go to hurry up. I am dumbfounded by this.

Reactions: SOSUSC and jonesz21
Hill’s worst throw of the day. Should’ve ran that one in. He played well. Hard to swallow how we mismanaged this game at the end. Every week it’s something that blows my mind. This clown can’t coach.
Each week it’s coaching Each week the announcers see it. Why don’t our over paid coaches

Each week it’s coaching Each week the announcers see it. Why don’t our over paid coaches

Im sure they see it. The are cashing the pay check. They are bad coaches...it’s why these things happen. If they could fix it they would’ve. I am more concerned the men in positions to do something about it don’t see it.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I came in from working in my backyard shop just in time to see the last 2-3 minutes. I, like others, have never seen anything like this. Between Muschamp, Bobo, all the other assistant coaches, cheerleaders, players, and the girls who hold the water bottles, is there no one who could have said, Hey we need to hurry the eff up? I mean everyone watching the game, including the announcers was seeing that we needed to go to hurry up. I am dumbfounded by this.
Will needs to stream the next game on his phone so he can take the announcers advice real time

I've had concerns about South Carolina's strength and conditioning for a while. SCar recruits pretty well. But every year they have terrible injuries on 80% of the team and players don't seem to get bigger, faster, and stronger at SCar once they enter college unlike top programs.
I've had concerns over teams intellect to know and execute plays. Afterall, if they were smart enough we wouldn't need a third down guy jumping up and down on the sidelines with a sign like an effing idiot. Also, historically we rely on junior college transfers, if they ain't god damn smart enough to get into college the first time then they ain't gid damn smart enough to learn the plays.

Completely awful offensive scheme all day. I never saw us even make a reasonable attempt deep. Powers looks like a stud, threw him the ball ONCE all ****ing game. Harris was destroying them on the ground so we took him out and put in Fenwick who immediately fumbled..
End of the first half, entire 4th quarter- we just dicked around and never adjusted when we had chances to get back in the game. Inexcusable.

Completely awful offensive scheme all day. I never saw us even make a reasonable attempt deep. Powers looks like a stud, threw him the ball ONCE all ****ing game. Harris was destroying them on the ground so we took him out and put in Fenwick who immediately fumbled..
End of the first half, entire 4th quarter- we just dicked around and never adjusted when we had chances to get back in the game. Inexcusable.

Actually, our offense looked pretty good. We should have scored on that last drive, which is more than we've scored on any P5 teams in like 3 years

The offensive scheme is not what you should be mad at.

The offensive play calling is what kept us in the game. Bobo, Hill, and Harris carried us.

I wholeheartedly agree with that. I wasn't saying it didn't. I'm. Annoyed that we ran so much time off the clock, and that shy kept running his mouth rather than catching the past that hit him in the hands and the end zone

Last edited:
Hill’s worst throw of the day. Should’ve ran that one in. He played well. Hard to swallow how we mismanaged this game at the end. Every week it’s something that blows my mind. This clown can’t coach.
Bobo was the play caller, its on him not Champ

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT