ADVERTISEMENT

USC/ UT game thread.

Looks like we were right and YOU are the moron.

Just another Finding Dory Gamecock fan. We lost. We suck. We won. Muschamp is our man. Wait. I think we suck again. Wait. Where are my parents?

source.gif

My bad I should know not to respond to you .. yep I’m a moron , for even engaging in a conversation with you .. I feel ashamed for doing it I promise it won’t happen again

So UT hired Jeremy Pruit former UGA DC, jim Chaney former UGA OC and Chris Weinke former FSU National Champ QB coach and we hired UF's failure of a coach, an OC who is in on the job training and a QB coach who comes from a good HS program in SC that is now TE coach. Nice job Ray! I think I could make much better decisions.

Jeremy Pruitt lost to Georgia st .. at home this year

So UT hired Jeremy Pruit former UGA DC, jim Chaney former UGA OC and Chris Weinke former FSU National Champ QB coach and we hired UF's failure of a coach, an OC who is in on the job training and a QB coach who comes from a good HS program in SC that is now TE coach. Nice job Ray! I think I could make much better decisions.
Good thing we are saving money by not paying them much. Only top 15th in the nation. Huge value.

Do our QBs not know they’re allowed to roll out the damn pocket if there’s pressure in their face? It’s like they’re being coached to stand there and take sacks like a bunch of assholes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT