ADVERTISEMENT

USC/ UT game thread.

We are so bad there may not be any Heisman talk for the record smashing UT qb tomorrow.

Hey we're moving the ball at the end of the game when nobody gives a shit...fire muschamp
Mushchump can say whatever he wants to say but he ;lost to a 2-5 team plying their 3rd string QB - time to go - he has lost this team - they have no faith in anything he tries to do - none - run the same damn 2 running plays over and over on short yardage aand continue to our ass kicked in the second half - same story line - we make no adjustments whatsoever at half while our opponents make adjustments and kick our ass week after week - time to go

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Yall just can't see the building he's doing. We have a beautiful, industrial, and groundbreaking ops building that wilm be a big hit amongst the recruits and stellar class coming in. Will and Ray are just getting started. I see great things on the horizon.......

WBB that is lmao lol

Reactions: Surfside Gamecock
Mushchump can say whatever he wants to say but he ;lost to a 2-5 team plying their 3rd string QB - time to go - he has lost this team - they have no faith in anything he tries to do - none - run the same damn 2 running plays over and over on short yardage aand continue to get our ass kicked in the second half - same story line - we make no adjustments whatsoever at half while our opponents make adjustments and kick our ass week after week - time to go

We are complete garbage. I do not even think that overall we have better players than the UT team that lost to GA State. We are sinking like a cruise ship with Phat Brad making his 5th trip to the buffet, and fighting Champ for the last crab leg. We will be one of the worst teams in college football next season.

We will beat Klemzun and Tanner will give Muschamp an extension on his contract and a big fat pay increase.

Too bad the birthday party I had to take my kid to today didn't last a couple of more hours. I could've have avoided this debacle altogether.

From who???

I'll give you mine: Our entire team is simply not mentally into this game!! And not just our offense, hell, our DB's didn't even make the trip!! NONE of them did. This is pathetic. No other way to honestly describe it but PATHETIC!
Is that an excuse or an explanation?;)

For all you gamecocks fans here that were born after the turn of the recent century the gamecocks for the first 100 years of football were basically a .500 team ... during your lifetime gamecocks have had around 3-4 exceptional seasons ... sooo 120 or so years this is what it is .. if you continue to be a gamecock fan , your life will be better if you pay attention to the gamecock past

Reactions: jonesz21
This is so laughable. This is the kind of game we needed to get mUSChamp on the hot seat.

However, since he has a house in Cola, do we keep him as defensive coordinator.

The coaching staff doesn’t deserve to wear Gamecock gear until this shit improves and the players should be wearing all white helmets. An embarrassment to the State. The USC President needs to get involved in athletics fast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT