ADVERTISEMENT

we need south endzone video board/s

gamecockox

Sep 20, 2007
Love beast board but would love us put another board or a pair of video boards in the other endzone! I wonder if any consideration has ever been given to that idea!

Love beast board but would love us put another board or a pair of video boards in the other endzone! I wonder if any consideration has ever been given to that idea!
yes.....it is a possibility.....if you have not seen the work going on right now, you need to. it is not the same world. even the tater fans will agree it is awesome looking. the video boards will be icing on cake down the road...but far from necessary right now.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Alabama's stadium has four huge video boards in each corner. Impressive!

Alabama's stadium has four huge video boards in each corner. Impressive!

Bama fans have always been among the most into-the-game fans in college football. Those 4 video boards have made them even more 'into' the action on the field - it's also made the Tide following more vocal as in LOUD!

Speaking of Video of Boards... I know that when we played the tater tots the year DT came in for Shaw in 2013, their video boards added an extra "advantage" on defense for Clemsux. I am telling you, all those flashing lights hitting the QB/receiver and lineman during the snap could have posed a problem. I know there has to be some rules against that am I right?

Speaking of Video of Boards... I know that when we played the tater tots the year DT came in for Shaw in 2013, their video boards added an extra "advantage" on defense for Clemsux. I am telling you, all those flashing lights hitting the QB/receiver and lineman during the snap could have posed a problem. I know there has to be some rules against that am I right?
There are rules against it. No one has really called attention to it because they have lost those games. They only bust em out for big night games usually just us and the criminoles. Personally I think the lights, while super annoying, are less of an issue than the dang siren that they blare when an opponent is in the redzone. They were told in the past they had to cut it when the huddles broke buuuttt.. "Them thar tiggs don't not gots tuh follo them gosh darn rulz"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT