ADVERTISEMENT

What am i missing here??

cockofdawn

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2009
Crosswinds South Carolina
I may be blind, but looking at the Men's Basketball polls, and i dont see South Carolina ranked, Not even Mentioned in others?? A 17-3 SEC team not even mentioned as Others?? I am sure i must be overlooking it.. Have the polls not come out this week yet??

Reactions: Ward Jr
I may be blind, but looking at the Men's Basketball polls, and i dont see South Carolina ranked, Not even Mentioned in others?? A 17-3 SEC team not even mentioned as Others?? I am sure i must be overlooking it.. Have the polls not come out this week yet??
I don’t they come out until noon on Mondays

Reactions: cockofdawn
Their Nov. & Dec. schedule was weak, so don't think they were getting much love. Last week's 2 games should make a difference.

We are a solid #26 with 108 votes. TCU is #25 with 215 votes, San Diego St is #27 with 95.

Our losses to Bama, Jawja & Klem's son, all of which have not received any votes, does not aid our cause. ..... But, that's why they play the games on the court and not in the headlines.

Last edited:
We are a solid #26 with 108 votes. TCU is #25 with 215 votes, San Diego St is #27 with 95.

Our losses to Bama, Jawja & Klem's son, all of which have not received any votes, does not aid our cause. ..... But, that's why they play the games on the court and not in the headlines.
Agreed, However I guarantee that many teams in TOP 25 have less Impressive losses.

Reactions: Robhawk29
Agreed, However I guarantee that many teams in TOP 25 have less Impressive losses.
What I enjoy most, is reading the explanations of "WHY WAS MY TEAM" left out of a 64+ team BS tournament???

ANSWER = YOUR TEAM sucked SO BAD that, we would all lose our BS jobs pretending that we were impartial.

I don't care at all.

Being ranked is not a goal anyway.

Figured that response from You.. If Taylor Swift told you to care you would!!

Nah- I'm just agreeing with the only smart thing you have written

BUT, it really doesnt matter right now,

even you agree it "doesn't matter right now"

That's because it doesn't matter. See, if you post nonsense long enough you might talk yourself into the right answer eventually- as you did in this one instance.

I see they were Mentioned as "Others receiving Votes". i think they SHOULD be ranked, BUT, it really doesnt matter right now, Just keep winning and it will take care of Itself.. 22 wins Now, after beating UK, should get them in.

Definitely should have been ranked.

The Top 25 in college basketball has its biases and brand names.

If we can double down and beat a tough UGA team on their home floor, I would think we would blast into the Top 20 next week when combined with the victory tonight.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT