ADVERTISEMENT

Women got screwed!

Who-all comes back for next season? Do we lose anyone of significance off of this team?

We missed a layup at the buzzer. Can't blame it on the refs when you have a great look to win it.
We definitely had our opportunities to win this game but we without a doubt got screwed. Between the kicked balled miss called, to an intentional shove to even the lack of calls on us trying to foul to stop the clock. This wasn't a one call issue.

The push in the back was on a breakaway and should have resulted in 2 shots and the ball rather than a blown layup. We tried to foul to put them on the line but those fouls were not called either. Plus Boston probably had to check to see if she still had drawers on after the game. Big girl got mugged repeatedly by 3.

The wrong player (Beal) had the ball in her hand the last few seconds. And here comes or nemesis - missed lay up.

Reactions: GCDC1959
The wrong player (Beal) had the ball in her hand the last few seconds. And here comes or nemesis - missed lay up.
Southern expression: "Bless her heart" she faded away from contact and almost missed everything off of the backboard. It was an awful effort. I'm sure Boston was shocked to have the ball bounce right into her hands. She KNOWS she should have made that shot. If anybody is home in Beal's head, she might just now be figuring out that she blew it big time.

As you can tell, I'm not sold on Beal. I have never seen her not give into a backdoor cut. Her head is almost always turned the wrong way.

Oh well. Bedtime. Happy Easter, all.

Wah, Wah, Wha. Face up to the loss. Women didn't play well. I get it. So you want to blame it on the refs, or the NCAA, or the CIA. Cocks had plenty of opportunities to win. Love watching these incredible ladies play, but tonight, they played poorly against a strong team, just as they have all year.

Southern expression: "Bless her heart" she faded away from contact and almost missed everything off of the backboard. It was an awful effort. I'm sure Boston was shocked to have the ball bounce right into her hands. She KNOWS she should have made that shot. If anybody is home in Beal's head, she might just now be figuring out that she blew it big time.

As you can tell, I'm not sold on Beal. I have never seen her not give into a backdoor cut. Her head is almost always turned the wrong way.

When Jo Law presented her to Dawn as a potential recruit - Dawn stated that she was not sold on her either. But, her assts said no she's this that and a third, and she eventually warmed to her before she committed. I love what she does for the team - the dirty work, kids beautiful in that regard. That top high schooler scorer is still in there she has two more years for it to re-emerge.

Last edited:
Wah, Wah, Wha. Face up to the loss. Women didn't play well. I get it. So you want to blame it on the refs, or the NCAA, or the CIA. Cocks had plenty of opportunities to win. Love watching these incredible ladies play, but tonight, they played poorly against a strong team, just as they have all year.
They lost by one to the #1 team in the nation and they didn't play well? They had 5 players that had to play defense the entire game and left it all out there.

I think Beal played the whole game and she plays hard defense the whole game. Her last shot was hurried and I'm sure she is not very happy right now. She gets the tough rebounds and blocks shots and can get you some tough points. I salute her effort.

a mind is a terrible thing to waste son

I think Beal played the whole game and she plays hard defense the whole game. Her last shot was hurried and I'm sure she is not very happy right now. She gets the tough rebounds and blocks shots and can get you some tough points. I salute her effort.

Beal is a badass......I focus on her constantly. The poster ripping her doesn’t know jack about sports. She is unreal in that she plays against small guards and tall front court players with equal effectivenes. She is a warrior. The couch potato is mad she missed that shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT