ADVERTISEMENT

World Games-Alabama

Cock of Boone

Gold Member
Sep 1, 2018
Sunday afternoon, home alone & being an all things outside kinda guy, can't go fishing, no golf due to back, garden under water due to rain, huntin season a month off, drug my feet getting the new book I want to read, all being precursor to overwhelming boredom, I was driven to scanning news & sports articles on the net.
Just read an article detailing the NFL's support for & sponsoring of Flag Football in the World Games this month in Alabama @ Legion field.
I found it interesting one NFL player & now commentator believes flag football could be the future of the sport because of its inclusive attributes. A sport where men & women have opportunity to be on the field, on same team, at the same time.
Also read where there is a heavy push for flag football to be recognized & included in next Olympics.
Just wondering if grabbing body parts constitutes a flag!?? Kinda like targeting? You know dang well it'll happen. Flag thrown Whistle blows, defer to the replay, did he,,,or she,,, was it intentional or not? Replay might be intriguing however.
Yeah, trying to be funny but, seriously though, if the NFL is willing to engage you know lots of $$$ will go into promoting with flashy promos & advertising but, at the end of the day, is the sports world (fans) ready/ willing to embrace such a new paradigm as flag football?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News