ADVERTISEMENT

XT's daddy answers the haters..

Apparently it was bought ought right before XT committed out of nowhere to Clemson shocking everyone, within days. For far over its value.

Do you realize how easy that would be to make up that rumor for all gamecock fans to believe?

Also he says "ya'll need to do some research"

He says he is "100% disabled" yet he is posting videos of him at strip clubs, and buying houses all over social media, and is a convicted felon who has been arrested multiple times. Does he look disabled to you? Looks like classic case of Disability fraud.

Also he says "ya'll need to do some research"

He says he is "100% disabled" yet he is posting videos of him at strip clubs, and buying houses all over social media, and is a convicted felon who has been arrested multiple times. Does he look disabled to you? Looks like classic case of Disability fraud.
A lot of veterans are mentally disabled, PTSD, etc. I wouldn’t try to argue that point.

WCCP was knocking on XT last week about not playing up to his potential. I thought it was odd the WCCP would instigate the story. Talked about his low snap counts , etc.

I’m sure taterville has filled the pressure washing business schedule with above contract pay.

I looked it up. You may lose your disability while incarcerated but your family can receive your benefits and they can be reinstated to you after are released even for felony charges per the VA.
Your VA disability compensation payments will be REDUCED if you are convicted of a felony or misdemeanor and imprisoned for OVER 60 days (61+). Also disabled people typically don't brag about getting disability on twitter, sickening.

Your VA disability compensation payments will be REDUCED if you are convicted of a felony or misdemeanor and imprisoned for OVER 60 days (61+). Also disabled people typically don't brag about getting disability on twitter, sickening.
Yes but keep reading, once released it will be reinstated. And your family can can have the difference in reduction when you are incarcerated. So if you’re getting 70% and it’s reduced to 10% while you’re incarcerated your family can get the other 60% and when you are released it can be reinstated back to your full amount.

Reactions: matthewstigers
What's the world coming to when you can't take the word of a felon? What does being on disability have to do with the price of tea in China when you are a convicted felon? That just makes him a loser who is on disability, being on disability didn't land his ass in prison.

Super Felon, this is a great name for any kind of business a tater would open. Why didn’t I think of this?

Super Felon Bail Bonds?
Super Felon Used Cars?
Super Felon Surgery Associates?
Super Felon Title Pawn?
Super Felon Detailing and Car Wash?
Super Felon Detailing and Abortion Services?
Super Felon Fake Church of the Tater?

Reactions: SCexpat38
Ezra Thomas is right, he does own Titus Touch Auto Detailing LLC. However, that business was just licensed and filed with the Secretary of State this year. The company that he used to own was simply Titus Touch, LLC which is still active and now lists the registered agent as Scott Howard of Simpsonville.

Other than the new company, all of this was stuff I brought to light last December, however I got side tracked with the building sale and missed something. You see, I was thinking about things too logically. I assumed that no one in their right mind would buy an auto detailing business in Florence for any significant amount of money. I thought they were over paying for the building. Tonight, it hit me, none of the actual value matters if it was a cover for cheating, so buying a car detailing business would actually be the perfect cover.

The questions we have to consider are:

Is Scott Howard a Clemson fan? Is he the person who bought Titus Touch, LLC or just a lawyer or accountant who serves as the registered agent? If he is not the owner, who is Scott Howard's client that bought the business? How much did Scott Howard or his client pay for Titus Touch Car Wash? How long after they bought the business was it until they closed the physical business location (business is active on the Secretary of State Business database, but no actual physical location any longer which is weird for a business that relies on detailing vehicles)? What was the taxable net income on Titus Touch and was the payment reasonable considering that net income? If the business closed so quickly, did they not have any contractual protections to recoup their money? Why would they buy that business in the first place?

Both businesses (Titus Touch, LLC and Titus Touch Auto Detailing, LLC) appear to have been registered at one time to the address 210 shenandoah Ln Florence, South Carolina 29506. This is a residence that appears to be owned or rented at the time of filing by Ezra Thomas. Its zestimate value is around $52k. The new house in that photo looks to be a $250k + home value. Granted, it is possible that the Shenandoah house was paid off or had equity that was used for a down payment on the new home. However, it has not been sold since 2000 according to Zillow. So, was that home actually owned by Ezra Thomas or was he renting? If he owned it, was there equity? Did he sell it or refinance it to get cash out for a down payment on the new home? If not, where did he get the money for the down payment? Was it the sell of Titus Touch LLC?

If it was the sell of Titus Touch, LLC, again we must ask how much did someone pay for a car detailing business that leased a building in the middle of a rougher neighborhood in florence (especially, if it's Scott Howard, some random guy from Simpsonville, SC that appears to be a Clemson Fan on Social Media and doesn't even live in the town where said Car Detailing Business was being operated)?

Rumors have been there all along and it appears none of this adds up. You have a business with no real assets which was bought by what appears to be an out of town fan of the team that his commits to a few weeks later. Then the business closes relatively quickly after it is sold without a lawsuit or clawback for any over payments based on misconstrued assurances by the seller. In my opinion, it's way too suspicious. Businessmen just don't make mistakes like this.

Unfortunately, here's the bad part: even if we could conclusively prove that Scott Howard or his client overpaid for Ezra Thomas father's car detailing business, my guess is that we would have no conclusive way to prove that it was contingent on XT going to Clemson without a confession. Unfortunately, it may be the perfect crime. No public record of the sell price of an LLC. No property records for comparison of fair market value. The only way to know how much they paid him is to see his taxes for 2018, which I doubt he will ever release.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it until the end:

A) Only Clemmons fans think they’re clean now or were before this super ridiculousness. No way any rational person thinks his Dad has that kind of scratch legitimately.

B) Imo, this started at a minimum with Sammy Watkins. Be a completely unbiased observer for a second, how does a yokel of a HC (that a helluva lot of Clemsin fans wanted run out on a rail), 6-7 final record, got smoked by SOS 2 years in a row, lost to directional Florida in a bowl sign a top 5-star from Florida?

C) A tiger never changes his stripes.......

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it until the end:

A) Only Clemmons fans think they’re clean now or were before this super ridiculousness. No way any rational person thinks his Dad has that kind of scratch legitimately.

B) Imo, this started at a minimum with Sammy Watkins. Be a completely unbiased observer for a second, how does a yokel of a HC (that a helluva lot of Clemsin fans wanted run out on a rail), 6-7 final record, got smoked by SOS 2 years in a row, lost to directional Florida in a bowl sign a top 5-star from Florida?

C) A tiger never changes his stripes.......

B is what I've wondered about for years. Clemson fans were convinced Mississippi State was cheating for a while (so was I) but they never considered that their school would do the same.

Clempson has a history of massive cheating. I hear Clempson fans all the time talk about probation is probation. Ummm no. For example, they want to say the 1 year probation and penalty USC received recently is just like the cheating Clempson has a history of. Clempson you were banned from tv ab2d a bowl game for 3 freaking years. The only team to ever receive anything worse was SMU and the death penalty. The violations clearly talk about players being paid cash, etc. Not even remotely close to the same. Everybody knows they are paying players AGAIN.

Anyone out there have a friend or know someone that owns a pressure washing business who can afford several cars and several houses ( even making payments on multiple properties)?

That explanation by his dad makes perfect senseEyeroll

Does anyone out there NOT have a friend or know someone who owns a pressure washing business?

I think Clemson is as dirty as the next guy. However, military vets can get 100% home loans so it’s not unheard of.

Would love to know what someone paid for Titus Touch, LLC. I believe that's the key detail.

Apparently it was bought ought right before XT committed out of nowhere to Clemson shocking everyone, within days. For far over its value.
Committed out of nowhere? Huh? Most predictions had him going to Clemson throughout his recruiting.

Reactions: agantt
Committed out of nowhere? Huh? Most predictions had him going to Clemson throughout his recruiting.
Wrong revisionist history tater, he was considered by everyone to be a Gamecock lean who was going to decide in December, but randomly committed to Clemson one day in April and shut his recruitment down, he was wanting someone to get his convicted felon dad out of prison, but we couldn't get it done. We went over this years ago, Michigan and Ohio State fans are late.

Wrong revisionist history tater, he was considered by everyone to be a Gamecock lean who was going to decide in December, but randomly committed to Clemson one day in April and shut his recruitment down, he was wanting someone to get his convicted felon dad out of prison, but we couldn't get it done. We went over this years ago, Michigan and Ohio State fans are late.
Just cause you say it’s so doesn’t make it so. It’s obvious from your statement you’re a narcissist who thinks you know everything. XT was projected a Clemson recruit from the very beginning and USC didn’t come into the picture until late. That’s the facts my friend. No need to revise history.

Reactions: agantt
Ezra Thomas is right, he does own Titus Touch Auto Detailing LLC. However, that business was just licensed and filed with the Secretary of State this year. The company that he used to own was simply Titus Touch, LLC which is still active and now lists the registered agent as Scott Howard of Simpsonville.

Other than the new company, all of this was stuff I brought to light last December, however I got side tracked with the building sale and missed something. You see, I was thinking about things too logically. I assumed that no one in their right mind would buy an auto detailing business in Florence for any significant amount of money. I thought they were over paying for the building. Tonight, it hit me, none of the actual value matters if it was a cover for cheating, so buying a car detailing business would actually be the perfect cover.

The questions we have to consider are:

Is Scott Howard a Clemson fan? Is he the person who bought Titus Touch, LLC or just a lawyer or accountant who serves as the registered agent? If he is not the owner, who is Scott Howard's client that bought the business? How much did Scott Howard or his client pay for Titus Touch Car Wash? How long after they bought the business was it until they closed the physical business location (business is active on the Secretary of State Business database, but no actual physical location any longer which is weird for a business that relies on detailing vehicles)? What was the taxable net income on Titus Touch and was the payment reasonable considering that net income? If the business closed so quickly, did they not have any contractual protections to recoup their money? Why would they buy that business in the first place?

Both businesses (Titus Touch, LLC and Titus Touch Auto Detailing, LLC) appear to have been registered at one time to the address 210 shenandoah Ln Florence, South Carolina 29506. This is a residence that appears to be owned or rented at the time of filing by Ezra Thomas. Its zestimate value is around $52k. The new house in that photo looks to be a $250k + home value. Granted, it is possible that the Shenandoah house was paid off or had equity that was used for a down payment on the new home. However, it has not been sold since 2000 according to Zillow. So, was that home actually owned by Ezra Thomas or was he renting? If he owned it, was there equity? Did he sell it or refinance it to get cash out for a down payment on the new home? If not, where did he get the money for the down payment? Was it the sell of Titus Touch LLC?

If it was the sell of Titus Touch, LLC, again we must ask how much did someone pay for a car detailing business that leased a building in the middle of a rougher neighborhood in florence (especially, if it's Scott Howard, some random guy from Simpsonville, SC that appears to be a Clemson Fan on Social Media and doesn't even live in the town where said Car Detailing Business was being operated)?

Rumors have been there all along and it appears none of this adds up. You have a business with no real assets which was bought by what appears to be an out of town fan of the team that his commits to a few weeks later. Then the business closes relatively quickly after it is sold without a lawsuit or clawback for any over payments based on misconstrued assurances by the seller. In my opinion, it's way too suspicious. Businessmen just don't make mistakes like this.

Unfortunately, here's the bad part: even if we could conclusively prove that Scott Howard or his client overpaid for Ezra Thomas father's car detailing business, my guess is that we would have no conclusive way to prove that it was contingent on XT going to Clemson without a confession. Unfortunately, it may be the perfect crime. No public record of the sell price of an LLC. No property records for comparison of fair market value. The only way to know how much they paid him is to see his taxes for 2018, which I doubt he will ever release.
The fact that you wrote an essay on this shows that you need a) a job or b) a girlfriend.

There's a lot of smoke these days up thar in those hills, and people are starting to ask questions around the CU program. The fact that the spuds are getting pretty defensive speaks volumes. Only a matter of time before dabo's house of cards begins to crumble.
WE GOT 'EM NOW, BOYS!!! YEEEE HAAAAAW!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT