ADVERTISEMENT

1075 the game...man up and ask the damn question

budman1976

May 10, 2005
Chapin, SC
Everyday at least 5 times a day, they make the comment about could it be muschamp that's holding his offensive coordinators back from running the type of plays they want to call and be more up-tempo. You have access to the guy at the press conferences, so ask the damn question is it him that is slowing the offense down and not the OC. All they do is speculate about why the offense isn't working. I would love for them to ask muschamp did Roper want to run a different type of up pace offense and was it you that did not want it?

Last edited:
Ship = no balls? When I lived here before a lot of people talked about how 107.5 was not a ‘homer’ station. Now with the exception of Heath, everyone on the station is afraid to rub fur backwards. Censorship.

Reactions: Cockopotamus
Those guys don't care. It is the laziest group of radio guys around. They are there to get a paycheck. None of them are sports guys other than Heath and Heath has such an awful personality

Don't even get me started on Jay Phillips. That man is the definition of a shill.

If ya'll want to hear what our station should be like, listen to JOX Radio, 94.5 FM out of Birmingham. It has great SEC coverage that encourages fan interaction. Wish we had radio programming like they do....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT