ADVERTISEMENT

11pm tonight( Wednesday) on SEC

I also remember it being quiet towards the end as many Gamecock fans including myself had a nervous feeling whenever Bama had the ball. I think I was around 2/3:00 that The crowd started to believe what was actually happening.

Watching it now. Man I had some beer that game. #5 was a man that game. B Maddox was as well spelling Marcus.

Could you imagine if Garcia stayed on point like he did in this game his entire career? McElroy had a funny quote in his commentary portion of this replay, something like "I love Stephen Garcia, but I'm just sorry he didn't play like he usually did in this game."

Stephon Gilmore played in that game and he was just one one the best athletes out of SC in recent memory.

Reactions: Heyward1
Could you imagine if Garcia stayed on point like he did in this game his entire career? McElroy had a funny quote in his commentary portion of this replay, something like "I love Stephen Garcia, but I'm just sorry he didn't play like he usually did in this game."
Garcia was a warrior. And when he was on his game, he was as good as they come. Unfortunately, he was about as inconsistent as they come as well.

Alshon was a beast in that game. I remember Gary Danielson commenting during the replay of Alshon's one-handed catch late in the game that the defender did everything he could possibly do to interrupt the play, "but sometimes their guy is just better than your guy."
In my lifetime, the Gamecocks have played a few games in which I thought, at that place on that day and at that time, nobody in the country would have beaten them. That Alabama game in 2010 was one of them. I don't think there was a college team anywhere in America that would have beaten us on that day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT