ADVERTISEMENT

2-8 Record and Ray Ray/Beamer keep half the staff

Yeah....and this is the first real solid evidence I have that Napier walked away from this deal; I thought it was primarily based off of Admin going cheap on the off the field positions and money allotment for assistants....and while that may have been a factor....the mandate (I think happened) that he has to keep 1-2 of these guys for $ saving was probably way too much for him and he walked away.
Napier was never offered the job.

Some of ya'll are so miserable all the time. Why not find another team to pull for. Just walk away.

It's 40%. Still pretty high. I'm not for or against these guys staying. But I got to be honest in that I thought we would get a new OC in general. I hope this isn't Shane's biggest regret in 4yrs.
Do y'all not know how good Bobo is? We all think about the run game yet no one says Aaron Murray has no business being the all time passing leader in the SEC.

That makes little sense. Waste an entire year so you can fire everybody after 1 year and start over? Did you think this strategy through?

I already replied once that this was sarcasm, so let me spell it out a little more clearly.

Keeping bobo is a mistake. It's a forced mistake based on already owing him money.

And when beamer fires him, in a year or two, and says it's to open up the offense, the same people arguing that keeping bobo is a good thing will argue that beamer is doing the right thing by firing him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT