ADVERTISEMENT

2001 adding pyro

Do not really care as long as they leave the 2001 alone. However...sometimes when you try too hard it comes off as cheesy.

Gamecock Athletics‏ @GamecocksOnline 4h

And we don't even have it officially decorated yet!
1f525.png

Also...another angle:

Takes away from the actual team but some people just like seeing things blow up or burn.

Hey, there's a thought. Maybe we can run out to a few cars blowing up on the 50 yard line while the new DJ blasts some wild rap music. Recruits would dig that.

Now Cocky needs to step up his act. Been doing same thing for 25 yrs. set cocky on fire??????

"The University of South Carolina is the only NCAA team currently utilizing these effects for football games on this scale,” said Justin Pruett, Show Producer for Pyrotecnico FX. “Use of this type of equipment is more often seen across the NFL,"
Miami still uses it.....

I think I saw this on the wizard of oz. But if the recruits and players like it, let's roll with it. And others use fire for an entrance already. I think we are trying too hard but at least we give a damn now.

Reactions: the real usc
I like it. Ever been to a KISS concert? Awesome, as long as the smoke is there I have no problemo with it. Keep it safe, we don't want to be on the news because someone got set on fire.

I do like the fact that we will be the only college football team using pyro. For this year, at least. I'm sure Clemtech will copy it and call it "years old tradition".
They already have a DJ so this gives us the look of copying them.
Also, the playoffs and I believe the ACC championship has pyro as well.

Spin it as you may but this is a bad look. Not a very "college campus" feel.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
They already have a DJ so this gives us the look of copying them.
Also, the playoffs and I believe the ACC championship has pyro as well.

Spin it as you may but this is a bad look. Not a very "college campus" feel.

re the DJ...he's already been there at games in the past. Just not utilized as much (mainly during the 3rd quarter "band break").

Reactions: Cockopotamus
Regardless of your feelings about the addition, it is still 1,000x better than polluting the environment with hundreds of orange and purple balloons.
The balloons are 100% biodegradable. Designed at Clemson so as to not hurt the environment.

There are no strings attached to the balloons that are released and again, they are 100% biodegradable. Literally no harm to the environment.
Unless these shiny purple and orange balloons dissipate into thin air the second they hit any other object, you are wrong. It is disgusting that Clemson releases these balloons every game. Absolutely disgusting.

Unless these shiny purple and orange balloons dissipate into thin air the second they hit any other object, you are wrong. It is disgusting that Clemson releases these balloons every game. Absolutely disgusting.
You are right, they do take around 6 months to biodegrade. I guess I should say minimal damage to the environment.

You are right, they do take around 6 months to biodegrade. I guess I should say minimal damage to the environment.
Exactly, it is absolutely disgusting that Clemson releases these balloons every single home game. It's truly pathetic in 2017 that any institute of higher learning would do it and especially an Ag school. It's so selfish.

Reactions: Tidal Creek Cock
The balloons are 100% biodegradable. Designed at Clemson so as to not hurt the environment.
Good job fellas. Now stop damaging the visual environment of the state with orange and tiger paws and you'll be onto something

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT