ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Home Game Football Tickets?

macaroni#

Apr 6, 2003
Irmo/Dillon SC
Has anyone received their tickets yet? I opted for the printed tickets to be mailed to me and have not received mine yet. Just curious if you Peeps have received yours yet, (Digital or Printed)?

Surprised to hear we offered a print option. Heard Clemson and Florida were digital only

Didn’t know there was a print option. I did notice this weekend all of our tickets were loaded to our account.

I selected printed. The quantity button was a little sketchy. 1 ticket per seat, all 4 tickets for games?

I selected printed. The quantity button was a little sketchy. 1 ticket per seat, all 4 tickets for games?
It’s was $20 to print all the tickets for the account. At least that was my understanding.
My tickets have not come in the mail yet. I live in Columbia so they should arrive shortly after they’re mailed, but you never know with USPS these days. My mail doesn’t get arrived until 6 or 7pm some days. Post office has a staffing shortage like everyone else

I had my tickets sent to me by text message on my phone. Was not going to pay $20 to have a printed ticket. Call the USC ticket office and they will send your season tickets to you by text to your phone if that is something you are ok with.

If COVID-19 numbers keep going up don’t be surprised if they don’t modify attendance or require proof of vaccination. ITS COMING

i got my Printed Road Game Tix yesterday..............and didn't even think to check untill reading, but Yes Home tix are here too, Farrrout! and Thanks

It’s was $20 to print all the tickets for the account. At least that was my understanding.
My tickets have not come in the mail yet. I live in Columbia so they should arrive shortly after they’re mailed, but you never know with USPS these days. My mail doesn’t get arrived until 6 or 7pm some days. Post office has a staffing shortage like everyone else
Yes they added $20 to cost of all tickets. Sure hope they get here soon, it's only 18 days until kickoff. A few years ago mine got lost in the mail and i didn't get them until Game Day. That was somewhat stressful...

I got the printed tickets . Screw that downloading sh*t . Pain in the ass

If COVID-19 numbers keep going up don’t be surprised if they don’t modify attendance or require proof of vaccination. ITS COMING

I could see them only allowing in students and season ticket holders which would be about 50,000 right now. Single game ticket sales could be halted unless things change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT