ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Natty in Basketball. Time to make CDS the Athletic Director

The same thought occurred to me last night. I was wondering if we were watching our next AD now that she has the credentials. 😄

No thanks. Hard pass on that. She can take her social justice warriors and leave town as far as I’m concerned.

You leave town.

At least she is contributing something positive to the university and community.

The best part is- she's a lot more popular than her nonsensical, whining, sad, butt hurt detractors.

Reactions: HeckSpawn
You leave town.

At least she is contributing something positive to the university and community.

The best part is- she's a lot more popular than her nonsensical, whining, sad, butt hurt detractors.
These complainers forget probably the #1 rule of a Capitalist society: When you are a high performer, you get to do or say what you want short of illegal conduct.

Reactions: DeeDave
These complainers forget probably the #1 rule of a Capitalist society: When you are a high performer, you get to do or say what you want short of illegal conduct.

No doubt. Great point.

and even illegal conduct is often overlooked.

You leave town.

Actually, I’m not in town, thank God. Throwing the “butt hurt” adjective in there is simply a childish way of diverting from the lack of any real content in your reply. Tell me something positive that she’s doing with social justice? Has her protesting done one single thing to advance a cause or has it caused more division?

Actually, I’m not in town, thank God. Throwing the “butt hurt” adjective in there is simply a childish way of diverting from the lack of any real content in your reply. Tell me something positive that she’s doing with social justice? Has her protesting done one single thing to advance a cause or has it caused more division?

She's a corporate puppet but also an outstanding coach. We'll take the good with the bad on this one as we're short on winners.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT