ADVERTISEMENT

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$#$

USC1st

Dec 17, 2015
Wonder how the taters are getting intrest from the west coast in recruiting, when this pyramid falls I'll have some pop corn and Blanton's on hand. A small sh!t hole in this country getting this much pub? $$$$$$$#########

Sad to say, retired and on second endeavor I still hate all orange to the core. My pops back in the day wouldn't let one of my friends in the house if he had any orange on. True story sunshine.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
Wonder how the taters are getting intrest from the west coast in recruiting, when this pyramid falls I'll have some pop corn and Blanton's on hand. A small sh!t hole in this country getting this much pub? $$$$$$$#########
What? You wonder how they get nationwide attention and interest from West Coast talent? They have been in the playoffs 5 consecutive years, won two National championships and played for two more... I cannot imagine why kids from all over the country want to play there!?!? So strange, must be a conspiracy...

giphy.gif

Reactions: ddw1263 and 76MACC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT