ADVERTISEMENT

4* DT Amare Adams news

Sep 19, 2017
Was a heavy lean to SC, now all a sudden crystal balls showing to Clemson tomorrow for his commitment. #1 player in the state for 2025....SMH, when it rains it pours.

Reactions: Aksa6527
Was a heavy lean to SC, now all a sudden crystal balls showing to Clemson tomorrow for his commitment. #1 player in the state for 2025....SMH, when it rains it pours.
Yes, he looks like a good one. We'll see tomorrow, but it would be great to get him.

He sees em everyone bailing out, and thinks this ship is sinking!!
Who’s everyone?! We have actually been pretty damn fortunate thus far if you really think about it. The only reason people/fans are panicking and complaining is because of Juice’s departure. Outside of him (and Mitch Jeter), we have not lost a single starter or even anyone that plays an important role on the team. So when you say “ship is sinking” I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Who’s everyone?! We have actually been pretty damn fortunate thus far if you really think about it. The only reason people/fans are panicking and complaining is because of Juice’s departure. Outside of him (and Mitch Jeter), we have not lost a single starter or even anyone that plays an important role on the team. So when you say “ship is sinking” I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
You are kidding fight?? The top two receivers, 2 QB’s, even the freaking field goal kicker is leaving. Only one not leaving is Cocky!!

You are kidding fight?? The top two receivers, 2 QB’s, even the freaking field goal kicker is leaving. Only one not leaving is Cocky!!
Who’s the other top receiver? Please don’t tell me you’re referring to Omega Blake?!?! The kid doesn’t even start so not sure why you consider him a top 2 receiver.
Yes, 2 QBs leaving, both of which have NEVER seen the field.. not even a second. And guess what? They were NEVER going to either. So please, inform me more with your peanut brain.

Reactions: Robhawk29
Who’s the other top receiver? Please don’t tell me you’re referring to Omega Blake?!?! The kid doesn’t even start so not sure why you consider him a top 2 receiver.
Yes, 2 QBs leaving, both of which have NEVER seen the field.. not even a second. And guess what? They were NEVER going to either. So please, inform me more with your peanut brain.
No need to start insulting people you idiot POS!!

This, everything is A-Ok in Columbia. 15 players in the portal means nothing.

Reactions: cockofdawn

Perhaps a top 2 of returning players, not current players?

Personally I think it's a huge loss just because the name. OMEGA. That is a football name.

Beamer was never a head coach, never a coordinator, in 20 years of coaching. He was hired by Ray solely on his ability to recruit.

If we slide in recruiting, what was the point?

Reactions: uscwatson21
Other than Wells, 2 QBs that never play, about 200 receiving yards, and yes ….a good kicker.

Other than Wells, 2 QBs that never play, about 200 receiving yards, and yes ….a good kicker.

I had to look, he had 250 yards, the third leading wr, which was 15 yards shy of being the 2nd leading receiver.

I get that it's not a huge loss from this year, but he might have been looked to as a large contributer next year.

If you can't recruit on a yearly basis at a high level and hold on to guys, then strictly relying on the portal every single year it's just going to be a lost cause with maybe one decent season somewhere in between. You're almost asking coaches to coach a completely different team every year or 2 with no continuity.

If you can't recruit on a yearly basis at a high level and hold on to guys, then strictly relying on the portal every single year it's just going to be a lost cause with maybe one decent season somewhere in between. You're almost asking coaches to coach a completely different team every year or 2 with no continuity.

That may be the norm for a lot of middling teams in the near future.

Hate to break hearts here but, high school recruiting won’t be as big now because of the portal.
Not for Clemson. Not saying we want use the portal, “ this offseason “ but Dabo is pro high school graduates rather than transfer portal players or players like Wells! Dabo’s entitlement opinion and comments concerning the transfer, NIL rules is hitting y’all hard. Dabo isn’t going to get in a bidding war over players!

Last edited:
Reactions: VHFAN4EVER
No need to start insulting people you idiot POS!!
"Idiot POS" sounds much more insulting than the other guy. Blake showed some promise, but I bet we get better in the portal. There are a few out there that could negate both of our losses. The biggest issue is our Athletic Director, who oversees (correction: undersees) our NIL program. I was told that we had a NIL fundraiser appeal last week. I heard that someone gave a million dollars. I would love to know why Gamecock Club members didn't get an email or some form of notification. We raised $400 million for facility improvements in a year. If Ray can inform the supporters of what is needed for the NIL program, we can raise a staggering amount of money. There are no Pro teams of any kind in this state, and The Gamecock Club has been a top 5 or 10 fundraising entity for thirty years. I would have cut a check to the NIL program for $25,000.00 in a New York minute. L.S.U. WBB signed a portal player from DePaul (Morrow- I think). Southern Cal, South Carolina and L.S.U. were her finalist. She was the undisputed #1 player in the portal. She visited Southern Cal then L.S.U. Never made it to South Carolina. L.S.U. is rumored to have given her a $1 million deal (pretty much a fact; not a rumor). Recently Angel Reese and one other player didn't play (suspended or players choice) in a couple of games (Angel was the MVP of the national championship team, last year. Bet she isn't receiving $1 million). By the way, I have another company that could chip in $10k; and I will throw in $10k out of my check book. Ray, can our NIL program use $45K; just send Gamecock club members an email. I'm a Garnet Spur, and I won't withhold that contribution ( if you are afraid that NIL contributions would undermine Gamecock Club fund raising. It will not.) If NIL is going to turn the NCAA into the NFL, "the meek inherit nothing"!!! Get busy sending out that NIL email, if it doesn't violate the NIL rules. I will hand deliver the checks to you within 24 hours.

"Idiot POS" sounds much more insulting than the other guy. Blake showed some promise, but I bet we get better in the portal. There are a few out there that could negate both of our losses. The biggest issue is our Athletic Director, who oversees (correction: undersees) our NIL program. I was told that we had a NIL fundraiser appeal last week. I heard that someone gave a million dollars. I would love to know why Gamecock Club members didn't get an email or some form of notification. We raised $400 million for facility improvements in a year. If Ray can inform the supporters of what is needed for the NIL program, we can raise a staggering amount of money. There are no Pro teams of any kind in this state, and The Gamecock Club has been a top 5 or 10 fundraising entity for thirty years. I would have cut a check to the NIL program for $25,000.00 in a New York minute. L.S.U. WBB signed a portal player from DePaul (Morrow- I think). Southern Cal, South Carolina and L.S.U. were her finalist. She was the undisputed #1 player in the portal. She visited Southern Cal then L.S.U. Never made it to South Carolina. L.S.U. is rumored to have given her a $1 million deal (pretty much a fact; not a rumor). Recently Angel Reese and one other player didn't play (suspended or players choice) in a couple of games (Angel was the MVP of the national championship team, last year. Bet she isn't receiving $1 million). By the way, I have another company that could chip in $10k; and I will throw in $10k out of my check book. Ray, can our NIL program use $45K; just send Gamecock club members an email. I'm a Garnet Spur, and I won't withhold that contribution ( if you are afraid that NIL contributions would undermine Gamecock Club fund raising. It will not.) If NIL is going to turn the NCAA into the NFL, "the meek inherit nothing"!!! Get busy sending out that NIL email, if it doesn't violate the NIL rules. I will hand deliver the checks to you within 24 hours.
You need to read WHO WAS INSULTED FIRST!!!! I was disagreeing then THIS THUNG insulted me for Disagreeing with it!!

"Use Guys" whine about injuries. LOL!!!

Been try'n' to tell ya ... Lack-O-Depth. Read the bus schedule above. Even if we get usable replacements ... where's da 2nd string???

Last edited:
Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT