ADVERTISEMENT

4* DT Amare Adams news

Not for Clemson. Not saying we want use the portal, “ this offseason “ but Dabo is pro high school graduates rather than transfer portal players or players like Wells! Dabo’s entitlement opinion and comments concerning the transfer, NIL rules is hitting y’all hard. Dabo isn’t going to get in a bidding war over players!

Ever since you were a kid, you've been hearing ... "The Right Tool for The Right Job." Probably heard something like ... "He who lives by the sword (gun), Dies by the sword (gun)", as well. And, "A Stitch in Time, saves Nine."

'The Portal' fits into all those cute diatribes, quite well.

BOY! The Portal has certainly shown value for our MBB team. And if it hadn't been used immediately, we might be facing a long, long, very prolonged turn-a-round. NOW, can we build a MBB team with in-coming Frosh learning from the upperclassmen?

Or do we get hooked on Sister Transfer? "Portal or Graduate, Monsieur?" Look, seriously, what is the difference between a woman who sells her body for money and what is really going on in NCAA sports? Coke & Heroine must be nice, at first too or, people wouldn't try it but, whadaya do next year?

If a 'coach' is truly a "GREAT COACH" isn't he/she more than just a great recruiter? Don't they have to be teachers, as well? And doesn't that take time to build and mold and learn, as well as, teach while you're mentoring and organizing and glad-handing and ass kissing?

Sorry, for the soap box but, we're already at the Wake. We're just waiting for someone to give a eulogy and say ... "Well, His Father was worse than HE was!!!"

"Idiot POS" sounds much more insulting than the other guy. Blake showed some promise, but I bet we get better in the portal. There are a few out there that could negate both of our losses. The biggest issue is our Athletic Director, who oversees (correction: undersees) our NIL program. I was told that we had a NIL fundraiser appeal last week. I heard that someone gave a million dollars. I would love to know why Gamecock Club members didn't get an email or some form of notification. We raised $400 million for facility improvements in a year. If Ray can inform the supporters of what is needed for the NIL program, we can raise a staggering amount of money. There are no Pro teams of any kind in this state, and The Gamecock Club has been a top 5 or 10 fundraising entity for thirty years. I would have cut a check to the NIL program for $25,000.00 in a New York minute. L.S.U. WBB signed a portal player from DePaul (Morrow- I think). Southern Cal, South Carolina and L.S.U. were her finalist. She was the undisputed #1 player in the portal. She visited Southern Cal then L.S.U. Never made it to South Carolina. L.S.U. is rumored to have given her a $1 million deal (pretty much a fact; not a rumor). Recently Angel Reese and one other player didn't play (suspended or players choice) in a couple of games (Angel was the MVP of the national championship team, last year. Bet she isn't receiving $1 million). By the way, I have another company that could chip in $10k; and I will throw in $10k out of my check book. Ray, can our NIL program use $45K; just send Gamecock club members an email. I'm a Garnet Spur, and I won't withhold that contribution ( if you are afraid that NIL contributions would undermine Gamecock Club fund raising. It will not.) If NIL is going to turn the NCAA into the NFL, "the meek inherit nothing"!!! Get busy sending out that NIL email, if it doesn't violate the NIL rules. I will hand deliver the checks to you within 24 hours.
Paragraphs please

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT