ADVERTISEMENT

5* WR Theo Wease

oprah-winfrey-hmmm.gif

Does anyone know what the lower body injury was that kept him out last season?

Does anyone know what the lower body injury was that kept him out last season?
I don't think was ever anything official other than "lower body injury." There wasn't even any discussion about whether it was related to the non-specific injury he suffered during Spring practice.

Reactions: Dizzy01
Am I remembering right that Josh Vann said he's coming back next year? Add Wease to Vann, got a little something going at WR
I don't remember seeing anything about him returning but he turned down a chance to play in front of a lot of scouts at the NFLPA all star game. There was already some hope he was coming back. Now that he'll have a solid QB, I think he comes back an tries to improve his draft stock. Esp if Theo comes and he has someone to take some heat off of him.

The Oklahoma guy that Heath Cline interviews talked about this guy too. Heath asked him and he said on their end they think he is gonna end up staying and they hope he stays but the guy LOVES Beamer. I think that is what he said....I was a little busy at that point.
He did talk like IF the guy stays in the portal he would not be surprised if he comes to Carolina.

Reactions: Cockish
Adding Wease with Rattler and Stogner would change this offense literally overnight. Exciting times are here again.
An offense featuring Rattler at QB, Vann/Samson/Wease at WR, Stogner at TE, Short at HBack, JuJu in the slot, and any one of our current RBs or one we may pluck from the portal would be an offense that would give a DC nightmares.

Short wouldn't start next year over Bell.
with how trash our WR play has been since Spurrier was here I think we should go ahead and pencil in 2 TE sets for majority of the year. I don't have a clue why we can't get production out of anyone that isn't the top WR.

An offense featuring Rattler at QB, Vann/Samson/Wease at WR, Stogner at TE, Short at HBack, JuJu in the slot, and any one of our current RBs or one we may pluck from the portal would be an offense that would give a DC nightmares.
Assuming we have a competent OC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT