ADVERTISEMENT

6 for 25 on Layups and Dunks….

No confidence. Cousinard is a shell of himself.

Bryant has completely lost his confidence in taking it to the rim; been backing off every time lately.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Well Florida does have a nearly eight foot guy guarding the paint. Just saying.

Well Florida does have a nearly eight foot guy guarding the paint. Just saying.
I'm reminded of the Coastal Carolina game, where the game plan was to spread the floor, pass to the post and finish/draw the foul. A good plan, if you can actually catch the lobbed pass.

Our post players couldn't catch Omicron if they were unvaccinated in an ICU unit. Even Roberto Duran says, "These guys truly have hands of stone."

Last edited:
Dude has gone through a lot in the past year. Almost didn’t come back this year because his mom was diagnosed with cancer.
Not to diminish his tribulations, because that's horrible. but who hasn't gone through a lot in the past year?

I’m not completely eliminating Frank blame. But to shoot this bad from this close is also poor execution. As a coach myself you can draw up plays to get players close to the basket but at the end of the day they’ve got to make shots.
If it were just this year, I would think, "dang, what's wrong with these guys?" The problem is that they miss layups every. single. year. under Martin. This team looks just like all the other teams he's put on the floor with the exception of one year.

$3,500,000.00 per year.

How many of you could keep your job if you had one successful year out of 10? To me, getting an NCAA bid is a successful year.

Reactions: Garnet chicken
Another stat they mentioned that stands out is we took 36 more shots than FL??
I didn’t know which stat to pick but I did remember that won. I wonder when is the last time someone took almost 40 shots more than their opponent and still lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT