Oct. 12 at Georgia*
Oct. 19 FLORIDA*
Oct. 26 at Tennessee*
Nov. 2 VANDERBILT*
Nov. 9 APPALACHIAN STATE
Nov. 16 at Texas A&M*
Nov. 23 Open Date
Nov. 30 CLEMSON

If the season goes bad. Bench Bentley and work on the future with Hilinski.

I kinda disagree a little bit. What I'd like to see is some smarts and flexibility by our coaching staff. (Like that will happen, lol) But if I was in charge, I'd find a way to use Hillinski HEAVILY in 4 games and then take advantage of the red shirt rule with him.

If you think about it, throwing him out there in a bad season AND losing the ability to RS him would just be a wasted season. Just my 2 cents.

I’m seeing 6 losses in a row from Bama until we hit Vandy . I think Mizzou is clearly a better team and until we prove we can beat kentucky I’m considering that an L . I honestly think we are in a Sparky type of run for the next 3 to 4 years . Lucky if we break .500 the next few . We are just not a good team fellas.

Aug. 31 vs. North Carolina (Charlotte)
Sept. 7 CHARLESTON SOUTHERN
Sept. 14 ALABAMA*
Sept. 21 at Missouri*
Sept. 28 KENTUCKY*
Oct. 5 Open Date
Oct. 12 at Georgia*
Oct. 19 FLORIDA*
Oct. 26 at Tennessee*
Nov. 2 VANDERBILT*
Nov. 9 APPALACHIAN STATE
Nov. 16 at Texas A&M*
Nov. 23 Open Date
Nov. 30 CLEMSON

We will not lose to Alabama. Tornados in the area will cancel the game. Since they will be in Atlanta again in early December, we will face Akron instead.

Sept. 14 ALABAMA*
Sept. 21 at Missouri*
Sept. 28 KENTUCKY*
Oct. 5 Open Date
Oct. 12 at Georgia*
Oct. 19 FLORIDA*
Oct. 26 at Tennessee*
Nov. 2 VANDERBILT*
Nov. 9 APPALACHIAN STATE
Nov. 16 at Texas A&M*
Nov. 23 Open Date
Nov. 30 CLEMSON
With a healthy defense, no more than 5 wins if we play Bentley and are unable to establish the run.

Sept. 14 ALABAMA*
Sept. 21 at Missouri*
Sept. 28 KENTUCKY*
Oct. 5 Open Date
Oct. 12 at Georgia*
Oct. 19 FLORIDA*
Oct. 26 at Tennessee*
Nov. 2 VANDERBILT*
Nov. 9 APPALACHIAN STATE
Nov. 16 at Texas A&M*
Nov. 23 Open Date
Nov. 30 CLEMSON
Sad, but 1-11 actually seems possible. Other than Chas Sou, I see no other gimmes.

Do not see 6 or 5-Counting App State as a win is foolish-Kentucky is better than us-Tenn at home will be a struggle and you have seen what kind of performance we put on against mediocre ACC teams. Program is in decline, Coaching staff is average at best and I will be surprised if we keep Alababma under 70..

A lot of whinners will hope for a losing season so once again we can go through a rebuilding process and hear you all whine some more.

Worst Case Scenario:

Aug. 31 vs. North Carolina (Charlotte) L
Sept. 7 CHARLESTON SOUTHERN W
Sept. 14 ALABAMA* L
Sept. 21 at Missouri* L
Sept. 28 KENTUCKY* L
Oct. 5 Open Date
Oct. 12 at Georgia* L
Oct. 19 FLORIDA* L
Oct. 26 at Tennessee* L
Nov. 2 VANDERBILT* W
Nov. 9 APPALACHIAN STATE W
Nov. 16 at Texas A&M* L
Nov. 23 Open Date
Nov. 30 CLEMSON L

To me a worst case scenario could include a loss to either UNC or Vandy. I don’t see us losing both. It could be worse but what would happen if we did have a 3-9 season next year? It’s not that far fetched, though unlikely. How big of a debacle, if any, would it take for something to change? I’m not sure it’s in the cards to be honest. All hypothetical...

Sept. 14 ALABAMA*
Sept. 21 at Missouri*
Sept. 28 KENTUCKY*
Oct. 5 Open Date
Oct. 12 at Georgia*
Oct. 19 FLORIDA*
Oct. 26 at Tennessee*
Nov. 2 VANDERBILT*
Nov. 9 APPALACHIAN STATE
Nov. 16 at Texas A&M*
Nov. 23 Open Date
Nov. 30 CLEMSON
Be prepared for a 5-game losing streak Sept 14 - Oct 26. Gonna be a long month.

I’m seeing 6 losses in a row from Bama until we hit Vandy . I think Mizzou is clearly a better team and until we prove we can beat kentucky I’m considering that an L . I honestly think we are in a Sparky type of run for the next 3 to 4 years . Lucky if we break .500 the next few . We are just not a good team fellas.
I missed the game yesterday but did record it , after reading this vitriol and stuff on here, guess it will be awhile before I watch it. Dont feel like developing a bad attitude when I am feeling good.I understand the feelings and emotions though but I feel looking at the schedule that we CAN finish with a record of 7-5 or possibly 8-4.Once again if I watched the abomination that yesterday sounds like, I may say 5-7.

Reactions: scgamecockfan
Muschamp will get a pass next year due to the brutal schedule. I see 4-6 wins. But the following year is put up or get the hell out of here time. I thought when Muschamp was hired that year 3 was the year we turn the corner. Bentley and Deebo and Edwards and others would all have 3 or 4 years of experience and we would have an excellent defense under a defensive minded head coach. Well, how did that work for us? Oh well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT