ADVERTISEMENT

77-72 Wins. Almost the same score as the Elite 8 game.*

Between Omaha, the elite 8 and winning the east in the swamp we've had some major victories over them when the chips were down. They're always such a tough opponent in any sport though

They have got their share against us in basketball. Any roundball when against them is great. On the road is unreal!

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
3 of the last 4 with a hard-fought close loss to UT. This team is playing tough, hardass, with confidence. I still think we get to 20 we make the NCAA.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I still think it's gonna take 22 wins.
Even if we don't make it, I like the fight in this team. It's no coincidence the team is starting to gel and is playing tougher with the addition of the Bowen and Felder to go along with practicing against Notice and McKie.

3 of the last 4 with a hard-fought close loss to UT. This team is playing tough, hardass, with confidence. I still think we get to 20 we make the NCAA.

I still think it's gonna take 22 wins.

21 & no SEC tourney flop........ 22=sure thing, but still no SEC tourney flop (this just scares me if the last thing the committee sees is us getting blasted in the first round of the conference tourney, regardless of our win total).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT