ADVERTISEMENT

A big thank you...

MorganEFan

Dec 1, 2007
To the ACC schools for hosting a regional this weekend. Thanks for taking spots from deserving teams and then stinking up your own stadiums.

FSU: Samford and Miss St and you were somehow a national seed? Great coaching by a hall of famer. ACC champs knocked out by 7th place SEC, sounds about right.

NC State: Really, you got to host? 6th place Auburn says thanks for the hospitality.

Clemson: Air Force calls off search for the UFO's sighted in upstate, turns out it was the baseball's flying out of Doug Kingsmore off the Vandy bats. Pathetic, and you thought you deserved a Nat'l seed.

I told you guys weeks ago Clemson was no better than us, they just played a pathetic schedule. Again, 6 of their 30 conference games were against ranked teams and they went 2-4 against those 6. On the other hand, out of USC's 30 conference games, 24 were against ranked teams!!!

We need to go take care of business and get to a super regional, would be a heckuva an accomplishment.

Go Cocks!!

To the ACC schools for hosting a regional this weekend. Thanks for taking spots from deserving teams and then stinking up your own stadiums.

FSU: Samford and Miss St and you were somehow a national seed? Great coaching by a hall of famer. ACC champs knocked out by 7th place SEC, sounds about right.

NC State: Really, you got to host? 6th place Auburn says thanks for the hospitality.

Clemson: Air Force calls off search for the UFO's sighted in upstate, turns out it was the baseball's flying out of Doug Kingsmore off the Vandy bats. Pathetic, and you thought you deserved a Nat'l seed.

I told you guys weeks ago Clemson was no better than us, they just played a pathetic schedule. Again, 6 of their 30 conference games were against ranked teams and they went 2-4 against those 6. On the other hand, out of USC's 30 conference games, 24 were against ranked teams!!!

We need to go take care of business and get to a super regional, would be a heckuva an accomplishment.

Go Cocks!!

What a great post!

Just like Ray planned it I love when a plan comes together.
The-A-Team.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT