ADVERTISEMENT

A bowl is still possible. We're 4-4, and I know last night was ugly, but

duckcock2.0.0

Sep 16, 2020
...we still have a couple of winnable games.

I've sort of written off Florida and Auburn, but Mizzou and the taters are still possible wins, right? Like it or not, if we get to 6-6, we're going to a bowl. If Beamer has enough sense and courage to make certain staff changes and we get to a bowl against a lower tier opponent and win, then it only helps recruiting. Who knows, 3 to 4 years from now we may be sitting here wondering who we're going to be playing in the SEC championship game. Go Cocks!!!

I've sort of written off Florida and Auburn, but Mizzou and the taters are still possible wins, right? Like it or not, if we get to 6-6, we're going to a bowl. If Beamer has enough sense and courage to make certain staff changes and we get to a bowl against a lower tier opponent and win, then it only helps recruiting. Who knows, 3 to 4 years from now we may be sitting here wondering who we're going to be playing in the SEC championship game. Go Cocks!!!
Before last night I thought Mizzou was SC's last, best chance for another win. After last night, a win over Mizzou doesn't even seem likely.

nice positive post, thank you

Reactions: duckcock2.0.0
We had over 180 yards of offense, and 170+ was in the 4th quarter.
To be fair, what you saw in the 4th was what we had in the 1st , 2nd and 3rd. Where we were out manned early in the gsme their younger guys were vs our guys which allowed us to do some good things. We just don't have alot of sec talent on this team.

Reactions: jonesz21

Applaud your optimism

OP is the reason W-B will have 40,000 fans in a couple of weeks instead of zero. I don’t know whether it is unrivaled optimism or flat out delusion, but some our fans just are made different. Maybe y’all will prove the rest of us wrong, but I can’t imagine another win until 2022 at the earliest.

Repeat after me.
"....Cause we are good enough, we are smart enough and doggone it, people like us!
Please just shut up Dudley Do-Right.

Why do you guys keep stating this false statement? There were 2's and even starters on the field the majority of that 4th quarter. Even then, aTm second unit is still better than ECU, EIU and probably Vandy.
We actually had to come from behind late to beat Vandy bragged no one ever

LOL. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
HA!
But seriously...

Reactions: 1vagamecock
Repeat after me.
"....Cause we are good enough, we are smart enough and doggone it, people like us!
Please just shut up Dudley Do-Right.
Nope. We're going to a low tier bowl against a beatable opponent AFTER beating clemmons, and you're just going to have to live with it.

I never thought we could suck this bad for this long. I mean it’s like a terminal disease with no option of checking out.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
You could definitely make an argument that 4-4 is the record most folks expected us to have at this point in the season, so for me, it's not the fact we're 4-4 -- it's HOW we're 4-4. We've looked awful from the word go and have somehow not only failed to improve, but are actually playing worse by the week. If we had a halfway interesting or exciting offense, people wouldn't be so down on this team because there'd be hope for a better product in the future. The painful reality is that we effectively don't even HAVE an offense, and that's what makes it so hard to stomach.

This is a trolling post right?

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT