ADVERTISEMENT

A certain thread got locked before I had a chance to defend myself.

One could reasonably rationalize praying for the death of someone who is likely to hurt other people. Doesn't seem that strange to me. Its probably better to pray that the person changes and doesn't choose to hurt people, but I can see a rationalization for just wishing they die. I think many people probably felt that way in the early 1940's.
Yes one could make that argument, HOWEVER that is not what was happening here.

Yes, Freddie prayed for the death of Hillary Clinton and the death of Joe Biden. Don't let him do the good-old-country-boy routine with his hands out to his sides: "Who me? Oh, me, not trying to offend anyone here! A-yuck-a-yuck."

He also literally said he would not stop to help someone on the side of the road with the wrong bumper sticker. Not sure why he's changing his story now. "We have friends who are democrats!" Yeah, I'm sure you've got your "African American" too.

Honestly why do I care? It's a stain on the Gamecocks board. When this shit was relegated to Small Talk it was one thing--embarrassing then, still... now it's on the main board and it's just sad for USC to have out there.

Going to Duke Divinity School doesn’t mean Duke ordained him. Nevertheless...

You write you prayed for Biden to be “taken out in whatever way” as you put it.

I think you accused yourself.

if the pastor at my church wished death on any public official, I’d get up and walk out immediately. That’s disgusting, unacceptable, and sick. There is no rationalization for it that is acceptable. None.

I’m not playing games with your abortion game. I’ve said I am against abortion but I do not want the government involved in such decisions to the point of outright banning them. The majority of the American people feel the same way,

don’t try to change the subject.

Well, he said he wished someone would have a heart attack and the way he said it I'm 95% sure he was talking about Trump. I've prayed for many bad people to be taken out. Would you not pray for Kim Jong Un to be taken out? I am! The next dictator will probably be just as bad but still I would love to see Kim Jong Un replaced by a person with a much softer heart.

The abortion thing. Yes, all of you people say you are against abortion but don't want the government to be involved. Bull! Sometimes the government has to be involved, example murder. Do you want the government to be involved in bring murders to justice? I do. Now I am not saying in anyway, shape, form or fashion people who have abortions are murders - I'm just against abortion when used as a means of birth control.

not knowing Freddie at all.... i believe he meant it 100% that he wanted God to take out Biden, no doubt about it, he's talked like this before... I dont have to know him personally to know him. Sadly there are many that believe like him that drape themselves unto Jesus Christ and ask for death of someone else

I didn't ask for death to Biden, I have been praying that the Lord take him out in whatever way he sees fit. Just like I prayed that God take Hillary Clinton out in whatever way he sees fit. How God does it is up to Him.

Remember that part in the Bible where Jesus says, "Wish death upon your enemy"? It was either that or "Love thy enemy", I don't remember which.

It seems to me the Christian thing to do would be to pray that God touches Biden's heart, and if Biden gets elected, that God lead him in the way that He sees fit, much like you would pray the same for Trump. That's just me, though.

Again, I'm not praying for the death of Biden, I'm just praying that he does not become president.

Yes, Freddie prayed for the death of Hillary Clinton and the death of Joe Biden. Don't let him do the good-old-country-boy routine with his hands out to his sides: "Who me? Oh, me, not trying to offend anyone here! A-yuck-a-yuck."

He also literally said he would not stop to help someone on the side of the road with the wrong bumper sticker. Not sure why he's changing his story now. "We have friends who are democrats!" Yeah, I'm sure you've got your "African American" too.

Honestly why do I care? It's a stain on the Gamecocks board. When this shit was relegated to Small Talk it was one thing--embarrassing then, still... now it's on the main board and it's just sad for USC to have out there.

You are full of mud. I have not prayed for the death of anyone. I prayed God take them out in whatever manner he sees fit. There is a huge difference. I didn't even read your post in it's entirety since it started off with a lie I knew it won't get any better.

Reactions: Expro19

C'mon man... There has been a lot worse said than that on this board. I don't know FBC and I'm pretty sure you don't either. Don't judge FBC based on a couple comments that he may or may not regret saying. If you are going to judge people based on a free football message forum, I'm afraid you will have your hands full... Point being, we all have said and done things we regret but it in no way defines who you are..

Well, damn. They closed the thread to stop arguments and heated discussion that encompasses both politics AND religion, and you had to revive it for your own wounded pride.

I'm not reviving it for my pride but to simply clarify something I wanted to clarify.

People like Franklin Graham, Jerry Falwell and son, the moral majority,
all these TV BS evangelists shoving their hypocrisy down our throats is what causes people to move away from organized religion.
Graham, Falwell and that quack in Texas , Pastor Jeffress make me want to puke,

Well, I will take the good those people have done for this world anytime over the good of some on this board. Those men's ministries have fed many hungry people throughout this world.

Freddie
Not trying to pick a fight, BUT if you get no spiritual guidance from any one on earth, you are spiritually impoverished.
I understand that you are claiming your faith in God. There are 2,000 years of faithful servants who I consult daily to deepen and understand my faith. Their experiences nourish my faith and help me see things I would have never understood before.

I get mine spiritual guidance through God's word and the way He touches me when I pray.

Last edited:

PROVE I SAID THOSE THINGS! PROVE IT! YOU CAN'T BECAUSE I NEVER SAID THEM.

Sorry, a typo. I meant to say if I need help or not and the answer would be a resounding NO!
Everyone needs help sometime - in some way. Recognizing the need might be another matter. The Scriptures tell us to pray for those in authority. That's the long and the short of it.

You are full of mud. I have not prayed for the death of anyone. I prayed God take them out in whatever manner he sees fit. There is a huge difference. I didn't even read your post in it's entirety since it started off with a lie I knew it won't get any better.
tenor.gif

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Franklin and that fool Falwell at Liberty are disgraces to religion.
Yep, Billy is probably turning over in his grave.. for Falwell Jr. like father , like son
Granted I don’t know all there is to know about Franklin Graham but I know he has done more good than most. I also know he is a bold, unabashed Christian and His Samaritan’s Purse organization does tremendous work including disaster relief and setting up hospital beds in record time in NY. I find it difficult to servHow anyone could despise him. I’m sure you have your reasons as do I.

I get mine spiritual guidance through God's word and the way he touches me when I pray.
So 2,000 years of Christian Theology, 2,000 years of everyday Christians and devoted scholars struggling to understand God’s word, 2,000 years of spiritual practices, 2,000 years of meditations by the greatest minds and holiest men and women of faith are not worth reading and consulting? Why do you even listen to your minister preach since you are clear you can get all the answers by yourself?
You seem to have a very limited perspective on faith.

Remember that part in the Bible where Jesus says, "Wish death upon your enemy"? It was either that or "Love thy enemy", I don't remember which.

It seems to me the Christian thing to do would be to pray that God touches Biden's heart, and if Biden gets elected, that God lead him in the way that He sees fit, much like you would pray the same for Trump. That's just me, though.
I agree. Unfortunately, I think Biden (as he sleeps) would have Hillary, Elizabeth and AOC leading him - not God. I’ve lived through a lot of Presidents, like we all have, and I came out successfully on the other end of each administration - more from my own hard work than anything any President (or Congress) has done. I just don’t want to see our country become a government welfare state - and, unfortunately it is getting close to that “tipping point.”

Well, he said he wished someone would have a heart attack and the way he said it I'm 95% sure he was talking about Trump. I've prayed for many bad people to be taken out. Would you not pray for Kim Jong Un to be taken out? I am! The next dictator will probably be just as bad but still I would love to see Kim Jong Un replaced by a person with a much softer heart.

The abortion thing. Yes, all of you people say you are against abortion but don't want the government to be involved. Bull! Sometimes the government has to be involved, example murder. Do you want the government to be involved in bring murders to justice? I do. Now I am not saying in anyway, shape, form or fashion people who have abortions are murders - I'm just against abortion when used as a means of birth control.

I feel sorry for you.

You clearly have some serious problems.

I laugh at the way he uses the words “ taken out” when he wants people “ taken out” .. like its words that make him feel better and his beliefs justifiable, instead of killed.

Who?

I have to know them and hear them for me to report it.
You know who they are.
Irregular warfare is far more varied than conventional conflict: hence the importance of an intellectual framework that is coherent enough to provide guidance, and flexible enough to adapt to circumstances.
>American counterinsurgency practice rests on a number of assumptions: that the decisive effort is rarely military (although security is the essential prerequisite for success); that our efforts must be directed to the creation of local and national governmental structures that will serve their populations, and, over time, replace the efforts of foreign partners; that superior knowledge, and in particular, understanding of the ‘human terrain’ is essential; and that we must have the patience to persevere in what will necessarily prove long struggles.
>Insurgency, however, can and will flourish in the
modern environment. The strains created by globalization, by the collapse of weak state structures, by demographic, environmental, and economic pressures, by the ease of cooperation among insurgent groups and criminals, and by the appearance of destructive radical ideologies, all augur a period in which free and moderate governance is at risk.
[Insurgency is the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify or chal- lenge political control of a region. As such, it is primarily a political struggle, in which both sides use armed force to create space for their political, economic and influence activities to be effective. Insurgency is not always conducted by a single group with a centralized, military-style command structure, but may involve a complex matrix of different actors with various aims, loosely connected in dynamic and non-hierarchical networks. To be successful, insurgencies require charismatic leadership, supporters, recruits, supplies, safe havens and funding (often from illicit activities). They only need the active support of a few enabling individuals, but the passive acquiescence of a large proportion of the contested population will give a higher probability of success. This is best achieved when the political cause of the insurgency has strong appeal, manipulating religious, tribal or local identity to exploit common societal grievances or needs. Insurgents seek to gain control of populations through a combination of persuasion, subversion and coercion while using guerrilla tactics to offset the strengths of government security forces. Their intent is usually to protract the struggle, exhaust the government and win sufficient popular support to force capitulation or political accommodation. Consequently, insurgencies evolve through a series of stages, though the progression and outcome will be different in almost every case.

Come to think of it .. Freddie’s acting just like f. graham , Falwell , Jeffress ... they all talk out of both sides of their mouth.

You can't show me where I am talking out of both sides of my mouth. You can't because I am not. Yes, I would love to be compared to those men.

I feel sorry for you.

You clearly have some serious problems.

Sir, if you were to come visit me and I encourage you to do so and see my life style you will see for yourself I don't have any problems and I don't need any help.

I now know how the president feels.

Reactions: Expro19
Sir, if you were to come visit me and I encourage you to do so and see my life style you will see for yourself I don't have any problems and I don't need any help.

I now know how the president feels.

seeing your “lifestyle” doesn’t prove a lack of problems.

Reading your sick statement does.

Last edited:
Everyone needs help sometime - in some way. Recognizing the need might be another matter. The Scriptures tell us to pray for those in authority. That's the long and the short of it.

I don't need any mental help I can tell you that. I could use some help with organizing my basement - a little but it's not bad. Feel free to come and give me some help anytime you want.

seeing your “lifestyle” doesn’t prove a lack of problems.

Reading your sick statements does.
Aren't you the one that people were calling out for a racist statement about a week ago and the post got deleted.JA

Obviously you don’t either.
Peter strozks, lisa page on government phones and more, sitting congress persons, Celebrities (too many to name). The list goes on and those are your ministers. I know you'll deny it but that's okay.

Aren't you the one that people were calling out for a racist statement about a week ago and the post got deleted.JA

what does this have to do with Freddie saying he prays for JOe Biden to be “taken out by God?” Is that something you can’t discuss or ridicule?

“people” were not calling me out. bad Seed got his feelings hurt because I talked about older white folks being enamored with Trump. That’s not racist. It’s silly to suggest it was.

it’s clear why that thread was deleted: he was repeatedly using awful language.

Last edited:
Peter strozks, lisa page on government phones and more, sitting congress persons, Celebrities (too many to name). The list goes on and those are your ministers. I know you'll deny it but that's okay.

so celebrities are now ministers to you?

Deny what?

can you stick to one subject at a time?

why and where am I supposed to get up and walk because a celebrity I don’t know says something or anything?

do you think if some celebrity or politician calls for the death of another public official that a common citizen needs to report it to the authorities for them to be aware of it?

so celebrities are now ministers to you?

Deny what?

can you stick to one subject at a time?

why and where am I supposed to get up and walk because a celebrity I don’t know says something or anything?

do you think if some celebrity or politician calls for the death of another public official that a common citizen needs to report it to the authorities for them to be aware of it?
No they are to you and others that think they are a majority. Will you keep up? doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT