ADVERTISEMENT

A Question about the Zone

fowl_mood

Gold Member
Oct 28, 1998
Please pardon my general ticket inquiry...it may become an actual ticket buying post. I want to take my precious six year old grandson with special needs to a game...probably App State. He handles sensory things very well despite his challenges, but it would be good to have a fallback (lounge) inside hangout if needed. I take him everywhere any other kid will go. He's a gamer!!! He loves riding by the stadium. Is that how the zone works... You can easily move between seats and lounge? I'm a 35 year gamecock club member who still sits outside, so I don't understand it. Any guidance would be appreciated before I factor that into other things in considering this outing. Thanks...

There is a huge lounge area with Lots of big screen TVs and lots of buffet style food. The one game I had a zone ticket, they even had ice cream at half time.
Also, the seats are right outside that lounge. They have armrest and cup holders on each side. Only about 8 rows deep so it is not like stadium seating.
The zone tix are a little expensive, but for all you can eat food and the nice amenities, they are worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT