ADVERTISEMENT

A win but......

WTF kind of topic is this? If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. 2-0 without Deebo? He's on the f'n team NOW who gives a shit? All I know is this team hasn't played a home game yet and is going home 2-0 (where most pundits had us 1-1 or 0-2) after two games.

Last edited:
Me too. I'm impressed. Specifically, I'm impressed by the general decrease in bone-headed decisions. They look well coached. Of course they are not as talented as other teams as a whole (although we have a few stars who could stand out anywhere), but I sure do appreciate a team that looks focused and prepared. It won't equate to 11 wins, but it's a leap over the last few years.

Yes. All I heard before the season started was, " I'll be happy to win 7 or 8". Tonight was a big conference road win. They executed the game plan and limited a team that scored 70 plus last week to 13. Bentley just played in his ninth college game. If the players continue to build confidence, this team could be 6-0 when we head to Knoxville.

Are you totally impressed?
Young team but no frills?
Without Samuel are we 2-0?
YEAH
WE WON BY THREE SCORES TONIGHT! Deebo had two of them- and who gives a F about "without Samuel"? WE HAVE SAMUEL YOU IDIOT! That is like asking if NE wins all those Super Bowls without Brady or if San Fran wins them without Montana! Who gives a shit? Is America a country without without Washington? Do you exist if your Daddy had aimed for the tits?

Wish he HAD

He's still got work to do but he did improve from last week. Last week was dreadful.

I don't like to call out players.... but if Mizzou would've thrown to # 9 every time, he'd had 300 yds

Not sure what SC does about this situation..

You notice teams hardly ever throw at Fenton

I don't like to call out players.... but if Mizzou would've thrown to # 9 every time, he'd had 300 yds

Not sure what SC does about this situation..

You notice teams hardly ever throw at Fenton
He's the obvious weakness on defense but if he can get back to how he was his freshman year, we should be ok. The only other weakness is teams mismatching on Jaymest with bigger receivers. I didn't see Jamarcus playing miles off the ball and he was locating it a little better tonight, although still getting beat too much for my liking.

He's the obvious weakness on defense but if he can get back to how he was his freshman year, we should be ok. The only other weakness is teams mismatching on Jaymest with bigger receivers. I didn't see Jamarcus playing miles off the ball and he was locating it a little better tonight, although still getting beat too much for my liking.
Remember those guys on the other team are scholarship players too...lol

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Are you totally impressed?
Young team but no frills?
Without Samuel are we 2-0?
So far, I'd say this team has exceeded expectations. Last time I checked, Deebo is on our team and we're 2-0. No frills?? Uhuhuh, 2-0 is plenty frilling for me.

Seriously...have you considered peeing in your own Wheaties??

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
A young team with no frills? We got two kickoff returns for touchdowns. That's pretty frilly in my book. Deebo is the new Pharoh. This team is not great, but they are good, and possibly good enough to win the division. UGA is for real. UF might be for real. We might be for real as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT