ADVERTISEMENT

Akron

In order to achieve the most wins in gamecock history Muschamp beat Akron. Instead of rescheduling a decent group of 5 team we settled for Terry Bowden led Akron. After beating Akron Muschamp was awarded with a 20 million dollar buyout. ..................That is asinine
I believe you need to modify that a little bit.

In order to achieve the most wins in the first three years in gamecock history Muschamp beat Akron. Instead of rescheduling a decent group of 5 team we settled for Terry Bowden led Akron. After beating Akron Muschamp was awarded with a 20 million dollar buyout. ..................That is asinine
And Bowden was fired lmao lmao

Reactions: Brace1
In order to achieve the most wins in the first three years in gamecock history Muschamp beat Akron. Instead of rescheduling a decent group of 5 team we settled for Terry Bowden led Akron. After beating Akron Muschamp was awarded with a 20 million dollar buyout. ..................That is asinine

Yeah, got'em on the regular season schedule too, in 2024.
"Get us in this year's bowl game and we'll give you a BIG Payday down the road."
Quid Pro Quo.

Since the second half of that game our team has never been the same.
You are exactly right, that was the turning point of our program. We didn't do shit in the 2nd quarter of that game and it continued in the UVA game and other than the UGA game this year and a copy of others we look exactly like we did then. I can't figure out how this has been going on for that long and nothing has been done to correct it. And that is why i think WM needs to go. I think part of the problem is WM is judging how good his team is by watching them in practice and they might look good then but when you put them in a game what worked in practice don't work in a real game. I think the guy is totally confused and don't know what to do. He thinks better recruits will bring wins but they only do what they are coached to do and we sure as hell ain't doing a good coaching because it shows on the field.

No reason Scar shouldn't have gotten the start the week after Mizzou

Well, yeah, I agree about that. But certainly the Akron game. It was, for all purposes, a meaningless game. It was after the Clemson game, we'd already locked up a bowl, it was our last home game. It would have actually meant something to Scar to get the start in that last home game of his career after more than paying his dues. It would have just been super classy of Champ to do that for Scar. Not only did he not get the start, he didn't get a freaking snap, even as Bentley repeatedly crapped the bed in the 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT