ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Rodriguez launches makeup for men

Haha. I was going to make a joke and ask if it was just regular make up, but in a gun-metal gray container - then I clicked the link. I should be in marketing.

I'm trying to decide which is more puzzling, ARod putting out a mens makeup line, or someone taking enough interest in posting such developments.

Reactions: GreatestCock
I'm trying to decide which is more puzzling, ARod putting out a mens makeup line, or someone taking enough interest in posting such developments.
Just slightly outside the sandbox of trying to own professional sports teams. Who knows, maybe it’ll be a huge success.

He has a lovely concealer product that does wonders for hiding steroid pimples on your back. He stakes his reputation on it......

Reactions: jonesz21
Looks like he's started playing catcher. lol

alex-rodriguez-hims-blur-stick-concealer-makeup.jpg

Say what you want about A-Rod ... just recently saw a picture of J-Lo paddle boarding on Instagram . LAWD HAVE MERCY !!! What the hell is she doing ... bathing in unicorn blood ?!?! 51 years old ?!? A rod ain’t living to shabby . Absolutely stunning

“I am trying to decide which is more puzzling “ “someone taking enough interest in posting such developments. “........This statement could come back to haunt you.........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT